Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in contact with my Alfa dealer today to see when the Vin# for my 2019 Giulia, ordered on 6/28 is expected to be issued. I then, of course, ask and this article:https://www.motoringresearch.com/car-news/alfa-romeo-launches-five-year-warranty/. It so happens an Alfa training representative was at their dealership in So Cal today, and he read the article as well I sent. This is what the dealer emailed me back. This is what the Alfa training representative said: "Nothing has changed on warranty for U. S. A. They continue to offer only on service on Giulia." This sounded a bit vague to me, but I'm guessing by how it's stated, nothing will change in 2019 Alfa's bound for the USA.:frown2: That is unless he was told to keep a lid on things until there is some kind of formal announcement in the states differently. MacGeek might have some insight into this? In the meantime, I think early adopters can relax a bit until we have some clarity on this...:grin2:

·
Registered
155 Posts
I was in contact with my Alfa dealer today to see when the Vin# for my 2019 Giulia, ordered on 6/28 is expected to be issued. I then, of course, ask and this article:https://www.motoringresearch.com/car-news/alfa-romeo-launches-five-year-warranty/. It so happens an Alfa training representative was at their dealership in So Cal today, and he read the article as well I sent. This is what the dealer emailed me back. This is what the Alfa training representative said: "Nothing has changed on warranty for U. S. A. They continue to offer only on service on Giulia." This sounded a bit vague to me, but I'm guessing by how it's stated, nothing will change in 2019 Alfa's bound for the USA.:frown2: That is unless he was told to keep a lid on things until there is some kind of formal announcement in the states differently. MacGeek might have some insight into this? In the meantime, I think early adopters can relax a bit until we have some clarity on this...:grin2:
And what did they say about when the VIN would be issued? I ordered my Giulia 5/31.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Seems pretty clear from other threads that the warranty change is UK only.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.