Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to have a holiday gathering with NJ Alfa owners on December 11th.

Here are the details:

Date: 12/11/18 (Tuesday)
Time: 6:30pm
Address: Princeton MarketFair, 3535 Trenton Fwy #275, Princeton, NJ 08540

More details will follow as we get closer.

Thanks

·
Registered
144 Posts
I’m from Queens, NY and I’ll definitely plan on coming out. If you make a flyer of some sort I’d be happy to post it on my new Alfa Romeo Instagram page, @modernalfaromeo

·
Registered
131 Posts
Philly is not far...so I might be there too.
Tuesday night though?
It will be tough seeing all the beauties, and take pics.
Still, it will be nice to meet fellow "Petrol Heads"!

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
With the holidays around and everyone or most with weekend commitments, I figured having it earlier in the week would be easier than the end of the week.

Hopefully it won't be that cold that day.

Thanks

·
Registered
131 Posts
With the holidays around and everyone or most with weekend commitments, I figured having it earlier in the week would be easier than the end of the week.

Hopefully it won't be that cold that day.

Thanks
You are probably right...good point

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have decided to suspend this event as I just found out that AROC NJ will be holding a dinner in January or February.

I'll provide details once they become available.

Happy holidays everyone.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nothing yet, but if we can get at least 6 cars to meet up at Princeton MarketFair in February, I would be interested in organizing something.

Tuesday, Feb 19th would work for me.

We'll take a straw poll here to see if we can get at least 6 cars to make it worthwhile.

Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
I should be able to do that

Nothing yet, but if we can get at least 6 cars to meet up at Princeton MarketFair in February, I would be interested in organizing something.

Tuesday, Feb 19th would work for me.

We'll take a straw poll here to see if we can get at least 6 cars to make it worthwhile.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
As of now no.

Doesn't look like we have a strong turnout.

Let's wait for the spring.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I would be interested in meeting up with everyone! Spring sounds good to me. I'll stay tuned and I'll meet up anywhere. Would love to get together with some NJ folks and meet some new people.

By the way, I'm from North Jersey and there's a GREAT location along the Hudson River in Edgewater, NJ that would probably make a great meet-up spot in the nice weather. It's also well-lit at night and great for photos with the skyline in the background. If anyone might be down to help set something up for a spot like this down the line, and if there's interest, maybe we could all come together for it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts