Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone with experience dealing with the service department here?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2020 Giulia TI
615 Posts
Bump- Has anyone dealt with their service department yet?

·
Registered
321 Posts
yes when the replaced my amp gave me a loaner. completed work had car for 48 hrs. but that was my fault could not get to dealership because of my schedule. I'm lucky they so close and a know what they are doing.

·
Premium Member
2020 Giulia TI
615 Posts
Glad to hear that service was satisfactory. After reading some of the dealer horror stories I was beginning to get a little concerned. Hopefully whenever my car arrives i'll have the same experience.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes when the replaced my amp gave me a loaner. completed work had car for 48 hrs. but that was my fault could not get to dealership because of my schedule. I'm lucky they so close and a know what they are doing.
What was wrong with the amp?

·
Registered
321 Posts
my first tint shop did not listen to me about covering it. so they had to pay to replace to amp they fried with excess water.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Glad to hear that service was satisfactory. After reading some of the dealer horror stories I was beginning to get a little concerned. Hopefully whenever my car arrives i'll have the same experience.
john when are you expecting the car to arrive? where in jersey are you ?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Monday morning route 1 northbound New Brunswick area red Giulia q4 military related bumper stickers. R u on forum?

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Glad to hear that that Fullerton offers great service based on your experience.

I actually drove by there today on the way home from Bridgewater Commons.

·
Premium Member
2020 Giulia TI
615 Posts
Sal.
I'm hoping my car will arrive in late June/early July. I'm in Bridgewater, where are you?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Used them twice. First time was for a CEL and limp mode which has never came back since that visit and second was for the first service and alignment. Service writer Ed is really nice. They gave me a Giulia loaner when i needed one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts