3,887 Posts
Favolosooooo!!!!

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
"surprized on the price"

asking is usually a lot higher, should get snapped up
Should be in the $80's. They just dropped it from $59k. I wonder what's up?

·
Supporting Vendor
691 Posts
high miles, or people would rather get a quad for $80, and the market is falling for the Strange Zagato?
I think they've come down a bit in the last year. There was a surge of interest when these were first eligible for importation under the 25 year exemption, but enough may have been imported to satisfy the pent-up demand.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
high miles, or people would rather get a quad for $80, and the market is falling for the Strange Zagato?
25k miles. Pictures show a beautiful car. Good point Joe. I forgot about the 25 year rule. All the Alfista that wanted one paid a lot for a Zagato bodied car.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Seen that on BaT. Homemade special. Looks good, except for the paint.

·
Registered
630 Posts
I've always liked "Il Mostro." A face only a mother could love and a few of us anorak Alfisti. It's hard to gauge the market on these cars in the US. I assume demand is generally strongest in Europe, but I'm sure it all depends on currency fluctuations and specifics of the global economy. This one has been for sale for a while now. I think this is the third or fourth eBay listing for it I've seen.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I think the SZs are fantastic, but I may be biased. We were able to import into Canada when the clock hit 15 years and I did that way back in 2006. Still enjoy it and won’t likely sell it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
73 Posts
I think the SZs are fantastic, but I may be biased. We were able to import into Canada when the clock hit 15 years and I did that way back in 2006. Still enjoy it and won’t likely sell it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
So to you what looks wrong on this car? This one has been on Bat where I believe it reached $50k and has now been on EBay for a while as well where it was last listed at $53k but now down to $50k. Seems like a screaming buy to me, this one may not be perfect but in pics it looks dam good.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,462 Posts
How much for this one?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts