Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Waiting on my order and noticed that there are no current incentives. I am wondering when the next round of discounts will be available like end-of-year stuff. Any know or have an idea?

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
The AR site should show it. They may have better deals on the existing inventory. I saw one QV at 12,500 off (87k sticker) the rest were 7.5k off. Not sure if that equates to 2019 orders. 2018’s I would think that applies

·
Registered
317 Posts
You may (or may not) want to wait until March. This past March was a blockbuster of deals at a number of nationwide dealers OH, VA, NC for instance. Not sure if that will be different in the future as the brand becomes more noticed and sales rise further...

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

·
Registered
42 Posts
Right now at Autonation Alfa Romeo in Denver there are a few good incentives. $2750 off 2017 and $1750 off 2018 plus more discounts for the cars that were damaged in the hailstorm and completely repaired. There's also a 0% financing deal for 60 mo on 2017 models that are still around. Since nothing really changed at all, that's the option I went with. Can't argue with almost $10k under MSRP and free money right?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts