Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Beautiful new colors and interior options! I just built a handsome Titanio Imola Veloce Q4 with a Lusso Tobacco interior and the cite says it costs over 62,000 euro!

·
Registered
646 Posts
Mi place il cuoio cioccolato.

That's a new seat color- I like a lot. Hopefully it makes its way to the Giulia.

I saw the tan brown seats in the current Giulia yesterday at dealer and those look better than the pictures do them justice.

So some form of brown interior is in the cards for me.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mi place il cuoio cioccolato.

That's a new seat color- I like a lot. Hopefully it makes its way to the Giulia.

I saw the tan brown seats in the current Giulia yesterday at dealer and those look better than the pictures do them justice.

So some form of brown interior is in the cards for me.
Good effort! little typo place -> piace probably due to the dreadful spell checker

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
You can order a QV in manual transmission...... now that is a choice we don't have here in US......

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
Love the options for tan and brown. But there were already tan and cream. But still none are available on the Quadrifoglio. I suppose it's for the sport and track look but I know for a fact that Alcantara can be made in tan ;)

Reactions: inikkor

·
Registered
75 Posts
Love the options for tan and brown. But there were already tan and cream. But still none are available on the Quadrifoglio. I suppose it's for the sport and track look but I know for a fact that Alcantara can be made in tan ;)

They should offer:

-tan,red and beige leather option on Giulia Quadrifoglio, and why not full leather, no alcantara central part as an option.
-leather upholstery option for the lower part of the door panels and dashboard, alcantara option on Quadrifoglio.
-wood trim option on Quadrifoglio.
-chrome window trim surround option on Giulia Quadrifoglio
-some more classic Alfa colours, like light blue, dark green and yellow.
-Rosso Monza option on Giulia Quadrifoglio
-beige and tan leather options on Rosso Monza Giulia
-dark headliner option on non Quadrifoglio models

·
Registered
223 Posts
I really like this color - reminds me of a Ferrari color "Grigio Medio"

That color reminds of the 1995 Ford Probe GT in "Graphite Nightmist" metallic that I raced in SCCA way back in the day...the bluish/gray color would change colors at different angles. I always had questions about that color and many thought it was a custom paint job. I will need to see that new Giulia color in person once they offer that option in the US.

This is still my favorite Giulia paint job...

Attachments

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
Volcanic Black rocks. The back of my brochure is a print of it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Is this a "next gen" configurator using current MY2021 options? Because in other posts on this forum are claiming many of the options available by following this link have been cancelled for MY2022. Namely, Verde Visconti, the dark 5 hole rims on anything but the QV, and yellow calipers... In discussions I've had with some Alfa dealers here in the states they have basically confirmed the forum posts are true.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts