Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just have some brief, simple questions regarding wheel spacers. I posted this in the Alfa Romeo Owners North America FB group, so you may have seen it there already. My car is a 2017 base Q4.

1) There is no difference between AWD and RWD when it comes to wheel spacers compatibility on the Giulia 2.0 right?
Eibach tells me their spacers are only compatible with RWD models excluding QV. I don't believe this, personally. I emailed them a few days ago and have not received a response.

2) Will running 5mm spacers on the front with stock suspension setup change the geometry and handling of the Giulia in a negative way?

3) For those who bought spacers, did you buy the ones on Centerline, Eurocompulsion, Eibach ... etc?

Thanks!
Max

·
Registered
876 Posts
i got mine from madness (flush kit) 15 and 17 mm

·
Registered
876 Posts
looks great! Do we know if they're safe for track days?
they are a snug fit plus secured with two bolts, and they come with longer wheel bolts. ill know for shure if they are safe in few weeks after a trackday lol

Reactions: FNM

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
they are a snug fit plus secured with two bolts, and they come with longer wheel bolts. ill know for shure if they are safe in few weeks after a trackday lol
ha good luck! I've read in a few places it's the stock nuts that put them at risk so I think you should be good. Take lots of vids for us! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts