Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello - We picked up our Italian lady this week.

2018 Giulia Ti RWD (Vesuvio Grey)
22U, Nav, 19" aluminum wheels.

The car puts a smile on my face, every time I drive it; the closest thing to a go-kart. Glad to join the forum!

·
Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia TI Sport Q2
498 Posts
Hello - We picked up our Italian lady this week.

2018 Giulia Ti RWD (Vesuvio Grey)
22U, Nav, 19" aluminum wheels.

The car puts a smile on my face, every time I drive it; the closest thing to a go-kart. Glad to join the forum!
Welcome to the forum, and congrats on your purchase. I too have a Vesuvio grey, and I love it. Enjoy the ride!

Reactions: flyhigh1

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Enjoy and Welcome....:laugh:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Same here. I got the same color sport minus the TI. I do have the winter package because I am in nj and I need it.
So many good folks here if you have questions you got real world tried and true answer as fast as your Italian lady.
Congrats and enjoy your daily companion.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Enjoy and Welcome....:laugh:
Thanks guys!

Between, we've driven 596 miles to the date. The car is showing service due in 9004 miles, whereas the first service is at 10K miles, I'm told. Is that normal? (Technically, the car is showing service due at 9600 miles)

Hopefully, dealer didn't roll back the odo and the like. Inputs please...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Same here. I got the same color sport minus the TI. I do have the winter package because I am in nj and I need it.
So many good folks here if you have questions you got real world tried and true answer as fast as your Italian lady.
Congrats and enjoy your daily companion.
Was interesting to see heated steering wheel. A first for me :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Thanks guys!

Between, we've driven 596 miles to the date. The car is showing service due in 9004 miles, whereas the first service is at 10K miles, I'm told. Is that normal? (Technically, the car is showing service due at 9600 miles)

Hopefully, dealer didn't roll back the odo and the like. Inputs please...
Yup, perfectly normal, that’s how the system is set

·
Registered
857 Posts
Was interesting to see heated steering wheel. A first for me :)
You will love the heated steering wheel! I have that on my BMW and its great on those cold days and you don't need to wear gloves....

·
Registered
256 Posts
Welcome to this fantastic club! You’ll love the car - I just rolled 6k on mine in the last 8 months and have loved every one of them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome to this fantastic club! You’ll love the car - I just rolled 6k on mine in the last 8 months and have loved every one of them.
Thanks!

That's a pretty color you got there. Was inclined to MC Blue till the last moment, and was a close call for us

1 - 12 of 12 Posts