Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Been a lurker for a long time and finally got around to sub'ing.

I am currently own a Monte Carlo Blue Giulia Quadrifoglio since Jan '18. Now covered nearly 6k and it's been trouble free. What an amazing car! It's just amazing in every way, I've just submitted a review to the Alfa Romeo UK owners magazine so will post that up as soon as it's published.

Looking forward to being an active member on this forum.

Attachments

·
Registered
858 Posts
Hi and welcome! I have seen many folks from around the World join this forum, many from Europe and Australia too. I am a "Brit" myself by birth and moved to the USA in 1979 when I was 25. Your car looks spectacular. Is the "Alfa Romeo UK owners magazine" an on-line publication by any chance?

·
Registered
858 Posts
Welcome mate! Thanks for joining, what a lovely car though I hope you don't take her to Sainsburys lol (first pic)
But Sainsbury's sells Alfa Romeo's :)

Reactions: FNM

·
Registered
Tipo 33 Stradale 1/18 scale
4,031 Posts
Hi and welcome! I have seen many folks from around the World join this forum, many from Europe and Australia too. I am a "Brit" myself by birth and moved to the USA in 1979 when I was 25. Your car looks spectacular. Is the "Alfa Romeo UK owners magazine" an on-line publication by any chance?
dont flatter yourself mate, i thought this was an Aussie forum and all you bludgers were the immigrants

truth be known its probably Russian LoL

·
Registered
Tipo 33 Stradale 1/18 scale
4,031 Posts
Hi Guys,

Been a lurker for a long time and finally got around to sub'ing.

I am currently own a Monte Carlo Blue Giulia Quadrifoglio since Jan '18. Now covered nearly 6k and it's been trouble free. What an amazing car! It's just amazing in every way, I've just submitted a review to the Alfa Romeo UK owners magazine so will post that up as soon as it's published.

Looking forward to being an active member on this forum.
as long as youre not Brooking123 or whatever number he had on his monniker, welcome

i dont say much anyway, i will be in the back making espresso ... call me if you need me

edit - ah no, there you are, right you are ...
http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/alfa...ws-youtube-magazines-etc-12.html#post16777154
and there is that wanker posting directly under you - fancy the cheek of the guy mentioning me publicly when he knows i cant respond after i had already said my piece lol

yeah, like i said, - i will be around the back ;-)
espresso ?

·
Registered
858 Posts
Papa Gallo, I do see a little unfriendly commentary in that "other" forum. Glad that this one is generally really good and everyone here seems to get along well :) Whereabouts in Australia are you? I have been to Sydney quite a few times over the years (for business). Have a great day and enjoy the espresso.

Reactions: Papa Gallo
1 - 11 of 11 Posts