Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just put a deposit on a Giulia Ti Sport in Rosso Red. I tried the 4C which was my dream but getting in and out with a replaced hip was torture. Test drove the Giulia and it was awesome. I love the active suspension. The incentives are great too.

·
Vendor
619 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I will come down. I'm in Port Jeff. Sta.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Welcome

Greetings and welcome....as Chris stated the NY chapter of the Alfa Romeo Owners Club is pretty active....we have a concorso coming up in Stony Brook in September...Go to
www.nyaroc.com and check out the calendar for a listing of events....DP

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Greetings and welcome....as Chris stated the NY chapter of the Alfa Romeo Owners Club is pretty active....we have a concorso coming up in Stony Brook in September...Go to
www.nyaroc.com and check out the calendar for a listing of events....DP
Your referring to the Robert D. Cess Concorso on Sept. 10th? that the school sponsors?

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Dr. Robert Cess Concorso

Yes M Driver...that is the event .....very subtle discreet concorso....low pressure....high appeal.....D

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just brought it home a little while ago. I had a 2016 Lexus RC300 AWD which was beautiful but there is something about an Italian sports sedan that can't be beat. My first car was a Fiat 850 Sport Spider which I bought new in 1973. I always wanted another Italian car and had to get it. Love it so far. It's looks good next to my Ducati Diavel.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts