Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

My Name is Brandy and i live in Charlotte NC. I just got my 2018 Guilia Ti on May 26th. I am IN LOVE with this car. I traded in my 2011 Mercedes C300 and i couldn't be happier. I have wanted this model since it came out and wanted to wait until2018 to pick one up. So far i am loving it and it is the exact Spec i wanted inside and out as well. I ordered a Spoiler for the truck that will be coming in a few days. The same one that is on the Quad.
I am unfamiliar with Alfa Romeo but am big car enthusiast in general and like to work on my cars and take them to shows as well. So i am looking forward to this new platform to play with and looking
forward to learning as much as i can about my Guilia.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Hey Brandy! Welcome she's a beaut' and I think that was a good move with the spoiler! Which one did you go for?

Great pics, thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Brandy! Welcome she's a beaut' and I think that was a good move with the spoiler! Which one did you go for?

Thanks. I got the Carbon Fiber one. My dealership wanted $499 for that add on. No thank you.... I got it for less on Ebay. Will be here tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
cool! Mines on it's way too. Got mine for Aliexpress. Looking fwd to seeing the updated pics

·
Registered
483 Posts
Nice color choice. My eBay spoiler is perfect as well.

Thanks. I got the Carbon Fiber one. My dealership wanted $499 for that add on. No thank you.... I got it for less on Ebay. Will be here tomorrow.

Attachments

Reactions: FNM

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi and welcome! I see you got your Giulia from Stateline. I was just there today to pick mine up from the T57 software update and 1st service. Tracey there in Service is a rock star by the way. I drive a red Ti Sport so maybe I’ll see you around. I live in Rock Hill.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi and welcome! I see you got your Giulia from Stateline. I was just there today to pick mine up from the T57 software update and 1st service. Tracey there in Service is a rock star by the way. I drive a red Ti Sport so maybe I’ll see you around. I live in Rock Hill.
COOL Yes i got it from Stateline. I will definitely keep a eye out when i am in that area. The Spoiler was a success.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts