Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is planning to go to Auto Show in NY at the javitts center. I go every year. would be great to get a group of giulia owner to all meet at show then maybe getting a bite to eat and talk about our Italian GF like a live Forum.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Who is planning to go to Auto Show in NY at the javitts center. I go every year. would be great to get a group of giulia owner to all meet at show then maybe getting a bite to eat and talk about our Italian GF like a live Forum.
NYAROC always makes a "SOJOURN" to the NY AUTO show....we will most likely attend on Friday March 30.....

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
Usually go with the NY Chapter of the CCA as we get in an hour earlier on Sat. the 31st....but not sure I can do it this year..
Will def. be there on Monday April 2nd. less crowded than a weekend...

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
NYAROC always makes a "SOJOURN" to the NY AUTO show....we will most likely attend on Friday March 30.....
I thought NYAROC always goes on press day before it is open to the general public?

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
I thought NYAROC always goes on press day before it is open to the general public?
That's STUIE...That's not NYAROC !!!! >:)

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,474 Posts
Jake called. He wants you to correct the spelling of his name. He was stickler about that kind of stuff.

·
Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia TI Sport Q2
498 Posts
I might be going, but if I do, I have press access, which is typically earlier.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts