Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Photos from this morning....weekly New York Alfa Romeo Owners Club breakfast...

Me (Dr Dino) Club President

Son (George) ....Member since birth !!!

Attachments

Reactions: cptwei and FNM

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
New York Chapter

Just a word about our club.....NYAROC began as the Long Island Alfa Romeo Owners Club and evolved into New York Alfa Romeo Owners Club to more accurately capture the essence of our chapter which has members primarily in the New York City and surrounding suburbs (Westchester, Nassau and Suffolk County), and a few dual members in Connecticut and New Jersey (as well as a former NY President who maintains his NY affiliation even though he's now in Arizona). In 2015, we co hosted the National Alfa Romeo Convention together with the Connecticut Chapter, and produced Alfamiglia Nordest 2015. It was an incredible National Convention and helped foster friendships with our friends from Connecticut as well as AONE (Alfa Owners of New England) as we produced a convention that was one for the ages. The display of Alfas at the Concorso is a sight the attendees will not soon forget. But we haven't sat around idle since then. We continue to have a very active weekly and monthly event calendar and we welcome any and all new Alfisti to go to our web site (www.nyaroc.com) and come out to one of our events. Dino

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
I joined the NYAROC this past January....does the club have other events planned in addition to the regular meet for Sunday Breakfast in Hicksville?
I understand that the NY chapter was formed on Long Island....identical to the NY BMWCCA chapter actually....unfortunately it is difficult for Westchester members to make meetings on Long Island. Are there any other members who reside outside of Long Island and Queens?
Thanks in advance
M

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
NYAROC members

Greetings....yes there are many members in NYC (Manhattan and Brooklyn esp) and our next event is in Greenwich CT for the Greenwich Concorso....A hop skip and a jump from Westchester....If you'd like to receive weekly email notices let me know....I can pass your email address on to our club secretary....Dino

As you are new to Alfas (I'm assuming here), did you purchase a 4 C or a Giulia ?

D

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
Greetings....yes there are many members in NYC (Manhattan and Brooklyn esp) and our next event is in Greenwich CT for the Greenwich Concorso....A hop skip and a jump from Westchester....If you'd like to receive weekly email notices let me know....I can pass your email address on to our club secretary....Dino

As you are new to Alfas (I'm assuming here), did you purchase a 4 C or a Giulia ?

D
I attend the Greenwich Concours almost every year as I live 5 minutes from Greenwich. yes it is my first Alfa Romeo. I have a Quadrifoglio which arrived this past December. Rosso Competizione/Blk.
Regards
M

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Me too

So it sounds like we have the same Quad....Competizione Rosso with Black interior ....I love this car !!!
Will look for you at Greenwich....D

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts