Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On New Year's Day, the Washington State... NW Alfa Romeo Club will enjoy a drive and a visit to Autostrada in Anacortes and to Ingram Enterprises in Burlington. We start at 9 AM from the Starbucks just north of Bothell at Hwy 527 & Maltby Road. From there, we drive back roads past farms, over rivers and through small towns as we wander. We'll arrive around 11 AM to our hosts. Both are legendary in the Alfa Romeo world and beyond. Fred Schueddekopp has been supporting Alfa fanatics for many years in California before bringing his skills up to Anacortes. His knowledge of GTAs, Giulia Supers, Giulia Spiders and more has enabled his great resto-rations, street and track builds. Outside of his shop Fred also provides fantastic race support for a few vintage racers.
Wes Ingram and his sidekick, Herb Sanborn, had a reputation of building fast Alfas for many years. Additionally, they know more about SPICA fuel injection than the original SPICA manufacturers. Many people around the world prefer Weber carbs to SPICA injection... until they experience what Ingram Enterprises can do with SPICA.
This is a great chance to drive our Giulias on fun backroads. Then after seeing and hearing about their magical talents, we'll each be able to find lunch at one of the local eateries before heading back to our homes!

(If weather turns bad or icy at the last minute I'll cancel via on this thread on New Year's Eve) [FONT=Verdana,Verdana][FONT=Verdana,Verdana]- [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Verdana][FONT=Verdana,Verdana]Fred Russell [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Verdana][FONT=Verdana,Verdana][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Verdana][FONT=Verdana,Verdana][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Verdana][FONT=Verdana,Verdana][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Verdana][FONT=Verdana,Verdana]When[/FONT][/FONT]: January 1, drive starts at 9 AM (Arrive ahead of start for driver meeting and directions)
[FONT=Verdana,Verdana][FONT=Verdana,Verdana][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Verdana][FONT=Verdana,Verdana][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Verdana][FONT=Verdana,Verdana]Where from[/FONT][/FONT]: Starbucks (Next door to Fred Meyer) 2020 Maltby Road, Bothell, WA 98021
[FONT=Verdana,Verdana][FONT=Verdana,Verdana][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Verdana][FONT=Verdana,Verdana][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Verdana][FONT=Verdana,Verdana]Where to[/FONT][/FONT]: Autostrada, 2900 T Ave, Anacortes, WA 98221 / Ingram Ent., 15613 Petersen Road #C Burlington, WA 98233

·
Registered
256 Posts
Have a fun, safe drive! Unfortunately I live on the other side of the state... bit too far. My brother in law lives in Anacortes, so I’ll tell him to keep an eye for the beautiful convoy of cars.

Take pics!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts