Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Calling all Giulia owners:

We’ve been aligned with fifteen52 for several years now with our Alfa Romeo 4C mods, and I want to take a quick moment to reintroduce them to you all on the forum.

fifteen52 is recently known for making some high profile race wheels for a particular Ken Block machine—see pic— BUT the company has been around for a long-time and actually cut their teeth in tuning and parts development for the Audi USA race program created under Jo Hoppen Motorsport. Check out the vintage pic!

This motorsport beginning has led fifteen52 to an interesting path and recently they have refocused their efforts on motorsport wheels with some new and truly inspired designs and a focus on weight savings.

Currently one of their latest styles is the “Formula GT” cast wheel, with a classic motorsports style mesh design that's inspired by looks of the past, but much more modernized here for a variety of cars. The pricing is affordable starting at $299 per wheel and up to $319.

We think it's a great look on the Alfa Romeo Giulia line.
It comes in silver or matte black. Custom colors are by request.

Sizes:
18x8.5
19x8.5
19x9.5
-Also forged styles to fit the Quad, ask for details.

Working with alfa9 and fifteen52 is an opportunity to get a set of wheels from 2 companies that truly care about wheels and are unique in that we are happy to talk about your needs to get the right set of wheels for you. Definitely not a one size fits all kind of situation like you’ll find with the mega brands.

Here is our website link to the wheels. Thanks for taking a look, and contact us here or through the website or email with any questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
8,181 Posts
Weights please, both cast and forged. I am particularly interested in the lightest available strong enough for a daily driver 19x9.5, which seems to be a good size for a non-winter use square setup 2.0T with maximum width tires (255 35r19). 18x9.5 would be an alternative.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Wow ... exactly what I want ... Shame I just bought some other wheels for winter, lol ... I would mount these on summer tires, and keep the original wheels for winter if I could do it over again. Great looking product

·
Vendor
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Could you share the offset specs? and weights if you have them
We are flexible with the offsets, because we mill them off the back pad to order. We are sticking pretty close to stock Alfa offsets. If a customer wants to run a bit wider and push the wheels out to the fenders, that's no problem.

And, weights, I don't have them, but the guy at fifteen52 who knows them per/wheel is back in the office later this week and I'll talk with him soon.

thank you. Matt

·
Vendor
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, maybe I am in the market ... I too wonder about offset specs ^^
Hi Max, please see above post about offsets.... and if you are doing a square setup in 8.5" widths, either 18" or 19", we'd start the conversation at around ET 30 to ET 34.:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts