Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the NY International Auto Show. Pleased to report Alfa Romeo did indeed have a fantastic presence there. Didn't take many pictures, but something caught my eye, unless I am mistaken, this appears to be a new wheel on the Giulia we haven't seen on the configurator yet. Looks good I think, pardon the blurry picture. :smile2:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Went to the NY International Auto Show. Pleased to report Alfa Romeo did indeed have a fantastic presence there. Didn't take many pictures, but something caught my eye, unless I am mistaken, this appears to be a new wheel on the Giulia we haven't seen on the configurator yet. Looks good I think, pardon the blurry picture. :smile2:

Looks sharp but I will prefer the dark 5 holes. This rim is more like big German three's design instead of sexy Italian.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks sharp but I will prefer the dark 5 holes. This rim is more like big German three's design instead of sexy Italian.
I agree with you, this is a more conventional wheel from its class segment.

These are an option on the Europe-only Veloce models.
Nice, glad to see the US is getting more in the future then. Good observation

An option for the Lusso trim, maybe? I'd like another option.
Maybe, frankly I think it's more of a sport-package type option.

--

All good comments guys, thanks for the input. Alfa Romeo has a bright future if it continues to grow like the ways we are seeing. My dad, and myself included generally hate the smaller SUV segment, such as the X3, Macan, etc...but we both agree that the Stelvio is actually a fantastic looking vehicle and is by far the coolest one in its class, specifically the QV. Excited to see specs on the Stelvio sometime soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.