141 - 157 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
3,096 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Are these only for the US-market?
I haven't received anything about U76/UA4.

EU Veloce, built in November 2017 here...
It's possible that your Veloce has the same tune from the factory as our Ti, but all other Giulias most defininitly have a different tune map and these updates can not apply to them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just had the recall done.
Maybe it’s just me , but does anyone understand how this remap is supposed to cooldown the converter.

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Reactions: Mimmo and Racer Z

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks wingler.
Hope that fuel remap doesn’t affect performance. I have to put my racechip back on and see if there’s any noticeable change.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thanks wingler.
Hope that fuel remap doesn’t affect performance. I have to put my racechip back on and see if there’s any noticeable change.

Can you inbox me your review of the RaceChip? Do you have the one that is advertised "RaceChip GTS?"
Thanks

·
Registered
875 Posts
i had t57 and ua4 done last week, noticed a change in exhaust note, and little burbles after you let go of the gas, which wasnt present before (mind i have cat back straight pipes)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Looks like you may not have received my PM. Did not realize I need 10 posts in order to PM.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Can you inbox me your review of the RaceChip? Do you have the one that is advertised "RaceChip GTS?"
Thanks
Hi presume you haven’t rcvd my PM. I didn’t realize you need 10 posts to PM. I bought the RS model, couldn’t find anyone in the usa that had racechip in an Alfa so I opted on the RS model. Love it. A very noticeable difference in boost and obviously torque. I did not put it on a Dyno so I don’t know what that seat of the pants feeling equates to. For the price I’m very happy with the results. Having seen the 25% discount they ran during Black Friday I wish I would have waited, I would have picked up the GTS model. Although the RS is noted to offer more torque with lower hp compared to the GT’s. Again , I’m very happy with the purchase. Are you anywhere near NY metro area?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi presume you haven’t rcvd my PM. I didn’t realize you need 10 posts to PM. I bought the RS model, couldn’t find anyone in the usa that had racechip in an Alfa so I opted on the RS model. Love it. A very noticeable difference in boost and obviously torque. I did not put it on a Dyno so I don’t know what that seat of the pants feeling equates to. For the price I’m very happy with the results. Having seen the 25% discount they ran during Black Friday I wish I would have waited, I would have picked up the GTS model. Although the RS is noted to offer more torque with lower hp compared to the GT’s. Again , I’m very happy with the purchase. Are you anywhere near NY metro area?

And yes I’m in lease so wanted an option that I could remove. I’ve removed it several times now for all those recalls , no issues.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Finally got this done today. Figured I'd wait for Christmas week when it's quieter.

Dropped in this morning and they text a few hours later saying it was complete. Didn't notice anything different with the short drive back to work, but will keep an eye on it.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Can anyone confirm if UA4 also includes U76? My dealer claims that it does and that's the reason they didn't apply U76. It just doesn't make sense to me as they're completely different and require completely different work.
@ALFATECH is something you can confirm?

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Can anyone confirm if UA4 also includes U76? My dealer claims that it does and that's the reason they didn't apply U76. It just doesn't make sense to me as they're completely different and require completely different work.
@ALFATECH is something you can confirm?
They are two separate software updates. The technician can do them both on the same visit, if the car requires both updates. Not all cars will require both.

·
Vendor
2,461 Posts
Just had my UA4 and UB9(Q4 only) done. Quick in and out.

141 - 157 of 157 Posts