Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all,

I am new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself ... although some of you have been in contact with me already.

I am the developer / owner of the Forza Componenti Exhaust Bypass Valve controller. Many Alfa Giulia QF owners have already acquired the controller either directly from Forza or from Madness Autoworks. Before saying anything else, I want to thank you for your business.

I have subscribed to this forum so that I can participate in the Alfa Romeo community and to be available to answer any questions from the members here ... particularly, any technical questions concerning the Forza controller.

I look forward to contributing to this forum and learning from the body at large.

Best regards,

Steve

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Hello Steve, welcome!

I won't speak for all the QV owners that purchased your Exhaust Bypass Valve controller, but I am very happy with its results and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to purchase one..........

Great to have you here!

Reactions: SterlingDriver

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Steve, welcome!

I won't speak for all the QV owners that purchased your Exhaust Bypass Valve controller, but I am very happy with its results and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to purchase one..........

Great to have you here!
Thank you. Looking forward to participating.

Steve

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome :smile2:
I see that you're a vendor here as well. Excellent!

The more correct term is QV, not QF. It's Quadrifoglio Verde, or Green Four Leaf Clover. I just call it Quad though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts