Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just looking for now but when I saw that a fully tricked out Quadrifoglio could hit 191 mph and my Saturn Sky Redline hits the wall at 161mph, I decided maybe I needed one.

Reactions: -ds-

·
Registered
366 Posts
The QV is an amazing car and I doubt it can be beaten for the price. Even the Ti, which I have, is a blast to drive and leaves most things in the rear view mirror.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I am just looking for now but when I saw that a fully tricked out Quadrifoglio could hit 191 mph and my Saturn Sky Redline hits the wall at 161mph, I decided maybe I needed one.

Got mine in late December so I have not owned it for long but I can honestly say it's an amazing car. I have had some cool cars but this one really takes the cake. Drives like a dream

·
Registered
2019 Giulia Veloce Ti, 2015 4C LE, 1998 916 GTV Spider, 2019 Civic Type R
52 Posts
Interesting criterion for "needing" a car :unsure: . Nobody needs an Alfa Romeo. We have them as we want them...
More truth there than you know. No one buys an Alfa because they need a car. An Alfa is passion, and desire. There has to be petrol somewhere in your blood. The only reason I have 3 Alfa’s is because I don’t have 4.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No, I need cars (8) like I need boats (3) and like I need airplanes (1). I NEED each one that is better than the first...second...third... And I can not bear to get rid of them after deciding each was the best at the time. As to where to do 191....Texas World Speedway. 161 doesnt test it fully.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia TI Q4
9 Posts
No, I need cars (8) like I need boats (3) and like I need airplanes (1). I NEED each one that is better than the first...second...third... And I can not bear to get rid of them after deciding each was the best at the time. As to where to do 191....Texas World Speedway. 161 doesnt test it fully.
Hey, I would look at a 2020 Giulia TI Sport lease deal if your into leasing, if not great buy prices!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Sounds like money is not a serious hurdle for you so I could not recommend the Quad enough. Like I said it is one of the most fun cars I have ever owned and that is saying a lot.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Awesome if you got it like that enjoy 👍 Texas world speedway looks like an awesome track a McLaren p1 did 143 on it I’d love to see an Indy race there

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I had my Lola FA over 160 on the straight at Texas World Speedway. There are no speedometers in Formula cars so I dont really know how fast I was going.. My Sky got to 161 on the highway before I shut it down. 161 in a RagTop is scary as hell. At least the Alfa is a hard top.

·
Registered
2019 Giulia ti sport Q2
11 Posts
I'm in the same boat looking to acquire an Alfa... ti sport or QV... soo many for sale out in the Market.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia TI Q4
9 Posts
I had my Lola FA over 160 on the straight at Texas World Speedway. There are no speedometers in Formula cars so I dont really know how fast I was going.. My Sky got to 161 on the highway before I shut it down. 161 in a RagTop is scary as hell. At least the Alfa is a hard top.
How many speeding tickets have you gotten? Lol

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Plenty of long open roads in the US to max-out any Alfa. Best to have a trooper snooper on the windshield. Faulkner Alfa Maserati in Mechanicsburg has a used Quad with CC brakes and a brand new (warranty) engine for $42k.

Reactions: beta2alfa

·
Registered
238 Posts
Don't forget, 1 Lighthouse... ;)

·
Premium Member
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport
13 Posts
A few aftermarket parts and a good ECU tune will leave you flabbergasted.Butterflies in stomach. anxious, kid in a candy store feeling. it's otherworldly. If I had the financial freedom you seem to have I would buy a Quadrifoglio and the GTAm :devilish:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What is a GTAm? I was wondering if the 4 cyl had any "tunes" that could be applied. My Sky has a "Trifecta" tune that boosts the 280hp 4cyl to near 330Hp. Is there something like that for the Giulia 4cyl.

Reactions: Xurxces
1 - 20 of 25 Posts