Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, All!

I am 2 days into enjoying my Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti with 19” sport package, black exterior and interior, with yellow brake calipers and various other options (navigation, Harmon Kardon stereo, etc.). I have never enjoyed a car more! Came from 15+ years in Nissans and Infinitis, most recently an Infiniti Q50.

I’m slowly getting the know the car, and will look forward to any help the community can offer regarding my issues (already have a collection), to be posed later.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Congratulations on the new Alfa! Black and yellow sounds like a pretty cool color combo. Can't wait to see pics.

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
welcome! Thanks for joining, hope to hear what you're enjoying over the Infinity, never owned one of them! :)

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Welcome and congrats!!

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
Did you break the 1,000 mile mark on the first weekend?! Congrats

Reactions: Chipshot

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Everything! The style, the ride, the control, the speed, the uniqueness (Q50s are a dime a dozen where I live in the Western burbs of Philly. Have never seen a Giulia on the road). The excitement. I’ve never been this into any car I’ve ever had!

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Everything! The style, the ride, the control, the speed, the uniqueness (Q50s are a dime a dozen where I live in the Western burbs of Philly. Have never seen a Giulia on the road). The excitement. I’ve never been this into any car I’ve ever had!
I've owned and driven a lot of different cars over the years, and this car (I just got a Ti Q4 Lusso AWD) is like nothing I've ever been in. It's the first car I've owned where I didn't feel like I was riding in something. This car feels like an extension of me. It's amazing how it quietly, effortlessly feels like it becomes part of you once you sit in it and begin driving. I've been thrilled and excited by other cars, but this one is different. The emotions are different. As silly as this may sound, it actually makes me feel happy when I'm in it. There's a feeling of contentment and joy, like the best dog you've ever had is now a car. I know that probably sounds crazy, but I'm so glad I bought this car it's hard to describe.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome :)
Congrats :grin2:

I assume you're busy driving???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts