Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got new DWS06+'s put on and upon cleaning the car up a bit, I feel like I'm seeing a lot more of the undercarriage as usual. Shouldn't there be a large splash guard under the car covering these components? I don't spend much time under my car, but last time I was cleaning my wheels I feel like I certainly seen more concealed.

Anyone with a Q4 able to take a pic of what it should look like before I contact the shop - if mine is off?

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Make a quick stop by DanR, Jesse, Scott, DanT, Mike or Ahmad and take a loot at their 2.0L's to compare. I don't recall the undercarriage of the 2.0L.

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
6,556 Posts
Finally got new DWS06+'s put on and upon cleaning the car up a bit, I feel like I'm seeing a lot more of the undercarriage as usual. Shouldn't there be a large splash guard under the car covering these components? I don't spend much time under my car, but last time I was cleaning my wheels I feel like I certainly seen more concealed.

Anyone with a Q4 able to take a pic of what it should look like before I contact the shop - if mine is off?

Thanks.
Is that an urus I see in the background? :O

·
Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia ti lusso
16 Posts
Have you used those tires before? Those are the ones I was thinking about putting on mine in a few months when it's time to change. My Mustang used to run continental extreme contact sport in summer and they worked really well so I was thinking these may do this. Some more deal on a car that doesn't quite need to keep its rear end and check as aggressively.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts