Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just flew down to Las Vegas and picked up an Alfa Rosso 2018 Ti Sport with the Performance, Static Support, and Leather package with a black/tan interior! This evening driving through Death Valley NP, I looked down and saw I was doing 120 - oops... :grin2: Need to watch that...

This is my second Alfa, I had a 2.2 JTS 159 Selespeed in Australia, coincidently also in Rosso with a black/tan interior - I wonder if that indicates a preference?

Attachments

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,887 Posts
bravo!

Reactions: corwin

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Congratulations !!
There are other Giulia owners and Forum members in LV.
120mph. Only 29 more to go!
Having said that, add your vote to the EuroCompulsion ECU tune page to REMOVE THE SPEED LIMITER.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Congratulations on your Ti Sport. I was going to say I’ve got used to how deceptively quickly a Giulia goes, but I still find it feels like everyone else is going veeeeery slowly. It just a car that loves to go go go and does it with no drama.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Welcome and congrats. We have a great car. My Ti is Rosso Competizione.>:)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Nice and congrats!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Post some pictures of the 159, what a beautiful design it was!

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Welcome Corwin! Was just there any saw only Lambos and Teslas (only) ;) That Death Valley drive is fantastic, make you feel like Cannonball run II :D

Enjoy and thanks for joining!

·
Registered
343 Posts
I just flew down to Las Vegas and picked up an Alfa Rosso 2018 Ti Sport with the Performance, Static Support, and Leather package with a black/tan interior! This evening driving through Death Valley NP, I looked down and saw I was doing 120 - oops... :grin2: Need to watch that...

This is my second Alfa, I had a 2.2 JTS 159 Selespeed in Australia, coincidently also in Rosso with a black/tan interior - I wonder if that indicates a preference?
Congrats!! By the looks of your picture you got your Alfa at Findlay, which is also where I got mine. 120mph is so easy to do!!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Looks like the Findlay lot. Good peeps. The head service writer and chief mechanic are superstars in my book.
That's great to hear since it is also where I got mine and it's going in for it's 1 year service tomorrow.

Reactions: revoze

·
Registered
73 Posts
That's great to hear since it is also where I got mine and it's going in for it's 1 year service tomorrow.
Took mine last week. Had a long talk with them about the V2 intake (They liked mine) The Eurocompulsion ECU (On order) and the Centerline exhaust. (They offered to install it for me.) The had no issues with any of those things.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Welcome Corwin! Was just there any saw only Lambos and Teslas (only) ;) That Death Valley drive is fantastic, make you feel like Cannonball run II :D

Enjoy and thanks for joining!
It would have been very embarrassing to have been picked-up. More years ago than I care to count, I was a NPS LE Ranger... :eek:

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
On the contrary you know all the spots to avoid! If you were on duty when I was there you would have definitely saw/heard me and my brother driving through :D

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts