Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys been reading here for a while but finally decided to make my account. Monday last week I picked up a 2018 Ti Volcano Black (Think thats the color). I love the car so far took me a whole year to finally decide to get it. I never buy new cars been driving rx-7's my whole life so you can imagine how old all my cars have been but something about the Alfa I really liked and well it was time. Anyways see you guys around.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Great to have another San Antonion with a Giulia. I live on the West side off of Alamo Ranch Parkway. I have had my Giulia for about three months and I have yet to see a Giulia. Enjoy and congratulations.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Clearly it wasn't an impulse buy but glad you decided a Giulia was for you.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live at The Rim on the north side and have seen a total of 5 Giulia's ever. That was before I got mine. Also Barrett just purchased the Alfa dealership here in SA so it's located on this side of town with Maserati and Jag. Lady told me they have sold 20 cars since they acquired the brand.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Welcome I live out by Medina lake. (I work downtown San Antonio) i've had my Giulia for about a year now. I am finally starting to see them in SA. In fact the other morning I saw a black one on 90 heading towards castroville. Anyone here?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You might see mine downtown my GF works there and we trade cars often. She parks on soledad and travis.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Im surprised I haven't seen it yet. It's nice to finally have other Giulias driving around San Antonio. I finally saw AlfaRomeo2018 leaving the HEB parking lot. (sorry for chasing u down like a madman in traffic. I got excited when I saw your car. But at least we got to say hello). Maybe we can all do a Meetup next cars and coffee.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Wow looks like there are quite a few Giulias in the area. I live in Buda, work in the Austin area and have only seen a couple around town. If we ever do a meetup holler at me.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Bash, we should invite all Giulia owners in San Antonio for a meet and greet over coffee or other beverages sometime in the near future. What do you think?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi all,

Picked up my Misano blue Ti Sport first part of April. Went up to Austin to get it. Went to Barrett but they didn't have what I wanted and wouldn't deal at all.

Loving my Giulia. Unfortunately had a fender bender in a parking lot over the weekend. Nothing major, just side of bumper and one small dent in quarter panel. Hoping the quarter panel reapir won't be an issue.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Bash, we should invite all Giulia owners in San Antonio for a meet and greet over coffee or other beverages sometime in the near future. What do you think?
AR 2018

Sorry I missed this. But I totally agree. What can be better than having a cup of coffee and talking about our cars? My schedule just got turned upside down but I think that maybe a Sunday Morning would work for me. Let's try to set something up.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Seems like we got enough people interested. Let's try to pick a day that works for everyone then a date. Im thinking a Sunday. Just for traffic reasons. Or we can wait until the second Saturday of next month and meet up at Cars and Coffee. Let me know what you guys think.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts