Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Saw this on the VIR Facebook page this morning. Seems like a great place to test drive ;)

It's pretty obvious that anybody who has driven a Giulia tends to be impressed with it. Alfa/FCA needs to get as many people into a Giulia as possible to experience it, I am fortunate that my dealers are very relaxed and pleasant, but others clearly need to be

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
agree though I like not seeing too many from a selfish point of view ;)

The comment was interesting on that post too "LOVE this car and that's coming from a die hard Japanese car fan". I fall into that too :)

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Saw this on the VIR Facebook page this morning. Seems like a great place to test drive ;)

I believe I'll test drive a Giulia at Palmer next month....... if only for a couple of laps.......:grin2:

Reactions: FNM

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Might be the first one at Palmer! I hope they give me the number I requested ;D
You will have a blast! If I may make a suggestion, get in car video set up.....
You know how what they say in this forum.....
Pics/video or it didn't happen! LOL

Reactions: FNM

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For sure! I know you said I can borrow yours which is very cool but researching if there's any mid priced options as I don't really want a go pro as I won't use it for anything. Kind of want something that could double as a kill cam / get some use out of it but seeing if these China go pro rip offs are shite or not. Seen a few with loads of good reviews but then I read they don't have true 4K it's a stretch codec blah blah... search continues as it does for my obnoxious Union Jack helmet

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Time is on your side, and my offer still stands, so.... no rush....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.