Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Thanks for posting that screenshot. Downloaded and registered. No new recalls on my whip.
Yeah...you should get a letter and if you're registered with Alfa, an email. However, the app seems to be the fastest method to check for updates.

·
Registered
2019 Giulia Quadrifoglio
58 Posts
I had to call up Alfa and submit a bill of sale to get it switched to my name. Seems like the dealer didn't do that. At any rate, I've got everything running properly on the app. Thanks again!

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
I had to call up Alfa and submit a bill of sale to get it switched to my name. Seems like the dealer didn't do that. At any rate, I've got everything running properly on the app. Thanks again!
Yes...if you buy from a dealer or bring it to them for service, that would happen automatically. The VIN, after a dealer has it, is normally updated to ownership. Bought my daughter a 2007 Subaru and an airbag recall arrived at the house after I did some work only the dealer could repair even though we had the car for more than a year.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Had the W05 recall done a couple of weeks ago, now I hear this dot matrix printer sound. It takes about a hour of the car sitting off before it starts making this sound and it only does this once in a while.
When I first turn the car off after driving it the pump sounds normal like this.

Has anyone notice this before?

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Has anyone tried the race mode enable after the W05 update?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts