Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,886 Posts
According to the App, my 2020 (May 20 build) has no recalls. Anyone know if all 20-21 are involved, or a certain production range?
The advanced notification says that it's only some of them,but no information yet on which ones are involved.

·
Premium Member
2020 Giulia TI
613 Posts
Thank you. Will be waiting for more clarification.

·
Registered
73 Posts
The Safety Recall Report issued by NHTSA states, "The suspect period began on September 15, 2020, when defective fuel sensors were introduced into vehicle production, and ended on May 20, 2021, when the fuel sensors from the suspect batches were no longer used in vehicle production." I think both of our Giluias were produced before the "suspect period" began are not affected by the recall, pending new information. I've attached the Recall Report.

Attachments

·
Registered
352 Posts
The Safety Recall Report issued by NHTSA states, "The suspect period began on September 15, 2020
Mine came down the trim line Sept 1, so I think I’m in the clear.

·
Premium Member
2020 Giulia TI
613 Posts
Thank you cycler.

·
Vendor
1,339 Posts
thank you for that information. wonder how many instances of actual problems have been reported?
Hi,
Parts are currently not available. Please feel free to follow up with your dealer every few weeks for updates. Feel free to follow up with us via PM if you have any questions.

Rob
Alfa Romeo Cares

Reactions: wingler

·
Vendor
1,339 Posts
Not showing up for my MY2018.
Greetings,
Recalls are VIN specific. If you are not included in the recall, then your vehicle is not affected by the recalled part.

Rob
Alfa Romeo Cares

Reactions: hawkeye_a

·
Vendor
1,339 Posts
According to the App, my 2020 (May 20 build) has no recalls. Anyone know if all 20-21 are involved, or a certain production range?
Hi,
Recall Y91 is only regarding 2020-2021 model years.

Rob
Alfa Romeo Cares

·
Premium Member
2020 Giulia TI
613 Posts
Mine is a 2020, as I stated.

·
Registered
2021 Giulia Ti AWD, Alfa Black, Tan interior
30 Posts
Does anyone have a diagram of where this fuel sensor is in the engine bay? (At least I'm guessing it's in the engine bay!) Just for peace of mind, I'd like to make sure my "made in April 2021" Giulia isn't leaking fuel before my wife/son/daughter drive it!

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·

·
Registered
2021 Ti Sport AWD Verde Visconti
87 Posts
My build was 10/20. I am in the recall. It was on my My Alfa Romeo app.

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
I stopped this afternoon by Sweeney Alfa Romeo in Florence Kentucky and Skip told me that they issue a stop sell in 3 of his 2021 Giulia's he has in inventory because of this recall. Apparently, the parts will not be available until March 2022 so, I assume these 3 cars will have great discounts in April 2022 when they are release for sell.

·
Vendor
1,339 Posts
Is it US specific or applies to EU market as well? My Giulia is a 07/21 build.
Thank you for contacting our team. Our team is primarily for Alfa Romeo in the United States however, we recommend reaching out to the customer care in your region by email or by phone. You can find the contact information at the following link: https://www.fcacountryfinder.com/dodge.html

Rob
Alfa Romeo Cares

·
Registered
Tipo 33 Stradale 1/18 scale
4,287 Posts
Thank you for contacting our team. Our team is primarily for Alfa Romeo in the United States however, we recommend reaching out to the customer care in your region by email or by phone. You can find the contact information at the following link: FCA Country Finder - Find Dodge Vehicles In Your Country

Rob
Alfa Romeo Cares
that link is a bit dodgey

it takes me to here for our market

DODGE® Australia: Official Site: Crossover SUVs & Minivans

we drive Alfa

21 - 40 of 58 Posts