Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Wow, exactly the spec I'm trying so hard to get ordered.

If your car is stolen this weekend, it wasn't me. I promise!

Seriously, though, if for any crazy reason you change your mind about the car anytime this summer, you have an easy sale down here in Virginia. I'm totally serious, that is exactly the car I want. I'd pay over MSRP for that.

Congrats!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow, exactly the spec I'm trying so hard to get ordered.

If your car is stolen this weekend, it wasn't me. I promise!

Seriously, though, if for any crazy reason you change your mind about the car anytime this summer, you have an easy sale down here in Virginia. I'm totally serious, that is exactly the car I want. I'd pay over MSRP for that.

Congrats!
Everything's for sale, except the wife. And she's for rent!!

I was very lucky to have a dealer, Miller Motorcars, that gets a lot of cars, and I was more lucky to be one of their first customers to order a car. I wanted one of these since I first saw the commercial in June of 2015. Been a long wait but definitely worth it! Car is beyond everything I dreamed. It's just fantastic.

I spec'd the car to the max. Didn't miss anything. Spent a little more then I wanted but got the car I wanted so I feel it's a great deal. After driving it, I feel the car is underpriced. You are getting such an amazing car. I hope you get to put your order in soon. My order was placed January 12th and I picked it up last Friday after they prepped and put an Xpel wrap on the car.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wait... an F40 and an F50?!?
If thats Miller...that ain't the HALF of it....counted 5 Pagani, 2 Veyrons, stopped counting after 5 McLarens, and of course the Ferraris, Astons & a couple of older F-Cars....should have brought my beach chair:grin2:
I did get the car from Miller. I am fortunate to live close to such an amazing dealer. Everyday you see something ultra rare. I've become so desensitized to exotic cars, it's getting depressing!

Just out of shot was a LaFerrari that was turned in for a LaFerrari Aperta. Several f12 TDFs, 275 4 cam, Scuds, 488s galore. And that's just in the back service area! If you're a car guy make the trip up when the weathers nice. You won't regret it. You'll be amazed what you see driving around on the streets.

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
I did get the car from Miller. I am fortunate to live close to such an amazing dealer. Everyday you see something ultra rare. I've become so desensitized to exotic cars, it's getting depressing!

Just out of shot was a LaFerrari that was turned in for a LaFerrari Aperta. Several f12 TDFs, 275 4 cam, Scuds, 488s galore. And that's just in the back service area! If you're a car guy make the trip up when the weathers nice. You won't regret it. You'll be amazed what you see driving around on the streets.
I live in the same area....they (Miller) service my car, though I bought it in Larchmont....I am very familiar with Miller. Their service is actually in Stamford CT....the SA there Norbert was my SA when he was at Competition & Sports Cars across the street from Miller...
I did not buy at Miller only because at the time I felt that the Quad would be going to their repeat clients first.which I understood..so hence Larchmont...got my car in Dec..
At any rate hope to see you around Greenwich Ave.
Regards
M

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
Accent panels in the interior? Miller Motorcars is the original home of Luigi Chinetti Motors. Original US importer of Ferraris. You are in good hands! Look in the service bays for the old mounting bolts in the concrete for the old lifts. FCA New England director says they are visible in the back of the service area or far end. ;) I want to seem them, and the interior of your car!
Welcome!
:D

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Accent panels in the interior? Miller Motorcars is the original home of Luigi Chinetti Motors. Original US importer of Ferraris. You are in good hands! Look in the service bays for the old mounting bolts in the concrete for the old lifts. FCA New England director says they are visible in the back of the service area or far end. ;) I want to seem them, and the interior of your car!
Welcome!
:D
It's a great dealer

No accents on the inside. Just the red stitch.

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I live in the same area....they (Miller) service my car, though I bought it in Larchmont....I am very familiar with Miller. Their service is actually in Stamford CT....the SA there Norbert was my SA when he was at Competition & Sports Cars across the street from Miller...
I did not buy at Miller only because at the time I felt that the Quad would be going to their repeat clients first.which I understood..so hence Larchmont...got my car in Dec..
At any rate hope to see you around Greenwich Ave.
Regards
M
Pm me if your interested in a weekend drive!

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Everything's for sale, except the wife. And she's for rent!!

I was very lucky to have a dealer, Miller Motorcars, that gets a lot of cars, and I was more lucky to be one of their first customers to order a car. I wanted one of these since I first saw the commercial in June of 2015. Been a long wait but definitely worth it! Car is beyond everything I dreamed. It's just fantastic.

I spec'd the car to the max. Didn't miss anything. Spent a little more then I wanted but got the car I wanted so I feel it's a great deal. After driving it, I feel the car is underpriced. You are getting such an amazing car. I hope you get to put your order in soon. My order was placed January 12th and I picked it up last Friday after they prepped and put an Xpel wrap on the car.
Congrats :grin2:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts