Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Fellow Alfa Owners,

I am just saying "Ciao" to everyone on the board. These cars are a blast to drive and they are simply just different from everything else on the road.

See you on this board and on the road!

P

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice ride! What dealer did you get it from?
I found the color combo and options I wanted by searching the US. I ended up buying from a dealer in Minnesota and had it trucked out to Bellingham.
Pic:

Reactions: JuliaQ4-Nut

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Nice! Enjoy the weather. I'm afraid mine will be penned up due to snow when she is finally in my hands. ;)

·
Registered
134 Posts
I found the color combo and options I wanted by searching the US. I ended up buying from a dealer in Minnesota and had it trucked out to Bellingham.
Pic:
Nice find. I did the national search as well but gave the sales guy I have been working with a chance to get it for me before I bought it from a dealer in Las Vegas before I just bought from them. Somehow (and I am still not sure how) he was able to get the car from Vegas and it is getting transported to here.

Congrats again and hope yo see you on the road!

·
Registered
647 Posts
2017QV, Welcome and Aloha from just east of Seattle. Bellingham is a hidden treasure but
lots more snow than in Waipahu/Pearl Harbor. That QV should be awesome on Chuckanut Drive!

Chuck :smile2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts