Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Alfa Giulia QV
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I hope all is well. I just recently purchased my 2nd Giulia! I had a 2020 2.0t in white that I absolutely loved. Traded it in for something different. Missed the Alfa and went back, this time to a 22 Verde Montreal Giulia QV! Huge shoutout to Alfa Romeo of Naples! I look forward to meeting everyone and I’m excited to learn what others have done to make some more power. Pics below!
Enjoy
Joe
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle
Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Land vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate
Wheel Tire Car Cloud Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky
Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Welcome to the asylum.

·
Registered
Giulia Quadrifoglio MY18
241 Posts
Nice spec.
For more power; I would recommend Squadra Massimo Tune (changes many other drive-related parameters, which you would absolutely love and it is untraceable), and perhaps Fabspeed HJS 200 cell cats, but this also makes it louder. This way you could be nearing 600hp.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Hello everyone,

I hope all is well. I just recently purchased my 2nd Giulia! I had a 2020 2.0t in white that I absolutely loved. Traded it in for something different. Missed the Alfa and went back, this time to a 22 Verde Montreal Giulia QV! Huge shoutout to Alfa Romeo of Naples! I look forward to meeting everyone and I’m excited to learn what others have done to make some more power. Pics below!
Enjoy
Joe
View attachment 126142 View attachment 126143 View attachment 126144 View attachment 126145 View attachment 126146 View attachment 126148 View attachment 126149
Welcome to the party.
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
430 Posts
We have very similar tastes. I have the QV. Just sold an exige S and evora GT. And I track a 991 GT3 and still have an elise cup car and 930 GT1 racecar ahaha. Awesome !!!!
Yeh, this Exige is just a race car, 350rwhp, stupidly loud on the roads but fun.

I am waiting to add the 992 3RS to the stable and get shot of the 991.

·
Registered
2019 QV Rosso Comp
1,182 Posts
Jesus that's a stunner.

I love Red on an Alfa, but boy does Montreal Green just make the car look one of a kind. If I ever get a QV, it would be in that or Ocra.
You know, I thought so too until I sat in a Verde Montreal one. It's a great color, don't get me wrong. But it didn't leave me feeling bad about my Rosso Comp choice. I'm so glad they offer it and it's my 2nd fave.

Reactions: kevinpg

·
Registered
619 Posts
You know, I thought so too until I sat in a Verde Montreal one. It's a great color, don't get me wrong. But it didn't leave me feeling bad about my Rosso Comp choice. I'm so glad they offer it and it's my 2nd fave.
Rosso Comp definitely classic and timeless. There's just a lot of red Alfas, so VM or Ocra are one-of-a-kind (albeit extremely hard to find). Can't go wrong with any of those three.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts