Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my Giulia Quadrifolio now for just a few days and I'm really enjoying it. The specs are Vulcano black, black interior with red stitching, Sparco seats, CCM brakes, and dark 5-hole wheels. I would of preferred the black/red interior but this spec is so close to what I wanted that I can't complain.

I was cross shopping the Quadrifolio with the BMW M3 and came very close to buying the latter. I did three M3 test drives (two DCT, one manual) and I also attended the M School at Thermal Club raceway. After test driving two different Quadrifolio's I decided this was the car for me.

I''m glad to have found a good forum for Giulia owners and look forward to reading about everyone's experiences, both good and bad.

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
Welcome! What are the last 5 of your VIN? Starts with 17, 18 or 30 ?

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
2nd wave. Not sure how many came over on the second boat.

Only a handful have shown up at dealer listed website advertising. Perhaps that is because the second shipment were pre-ordered cars for pre-purchas owners.

This is different from the pre spec cars that a lot of us bought in December or January. The pre-spec cars were mostly 17xxx and 18xxx

·
Registered
36 Posts
I've had my Giulia Quadrifolio now for just a few days and I'm really enjoying it. The specs are Vulcano black, black interior with red stitching, Sparco seats, CCM brakes, and dark 5-hole wheels. I would of preferred the black/red interior but this spec is so close to what I wanted that I can't complain.

I was cross shopping the Quadrifolio with the BMW M3 and came very close to buying the latter. I did three M3 test drives (two DCT, one manual) and I also attended the M School at Thermal Club raceway. After test driving two different Quadrifolio's I decided this was the car for me.

I''m glad to have found a good forum for Giulia owners and look forward to reading about everyone's experiences, both good and bad.

Congrats!

I have ordered the exact same config.
Hoping it will be delivered next week.......

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
Thanks! What's the latest with your car?
Will find out in a week maybe 10 days? Waiting on part from Italy I offered to go get it:grin2:
Car is being serviced once part arrives she (Sophia) is home tucked in the garage while I wait for word

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Congrats and welcome! Lets see how it compares to the early runs.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Will find out in a week maybe 10 days? Waiting on part from Italy I offered to go get it:grin2:
Car is being serviced once part arrives she (Sophia) is home tucked in the garage while I wait for word
Smart move to bring her home, I would do the same. Hopefully you'll be back on the road soon and can start enjoying the car again.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Congratulations! I am in SF Bay area as well.
Which dealer did you buy from and any discount off MSRP?
I had to go out of state to get mine, but no discount. I tried Walnut Creek and they had just sold one. Bakersfield had just sold what they had as well and Niello in Sacramento had one in stock for $10K over, but it was gone fairly quick. Bakersfield still shows one in stock, the same one I called about, so maybe the deal fell through and it's still available?

http://www.alfaromeousaofbakersfield.com/new/Alfa+Romeo/2017-Alfa+Romeo-Giulia-6eaeda440a0e0a6b652f5af0c5699a74.htm

·
Registered
27 Posts
I had to go out of state to get mine, but no discount. I tried Walnut Creek and they had just sold one. Bakersfield had just sold what they had as well and Niello in Sacramento had one in stock for $10K over, but it was gone fairly quick. Bakersfield still shows one in stock, the same one I called about, so maybe the deal fell through and it's still available?

http://www.alfaromeousaofbakersfield.com/new/Alfa+Romeo/2017-Alfa+Romeo-Giulia-6eaeda440a0e0a6b652f5af0c5699a74.htm
Thanks for your info. I am currently in waiting list of Walnut Creek and Steven Creek dealer.

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
Off-topic--- was in Walnut Creek a few years ago (live in the Philly area). Walnut Creek is an awesome suburbia everything area away from the SanFran mayhem. That's my quick East-Coaster summary. :)

·
Registered
189 Posts

Excellent congratz !

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
Smart move to bring her home, I would do the same. Hopefully you'll be back on the road soon and can start enjoying the car again.
car goes in on Monday..part arrived this Thursday past. so keeping my fingers crossed....also hoping that the new stream of software updates do the trick..

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
car goes in on Monday..part arrived this Thursday past. so keeping my fingers crossed....also hoping that the new stream of software updates do the trick..
Great news!

I contacted service and based on my VIN my car needs three updates. If I recall correctly they were for, his words, random check engine lights, remote start, and forward collision. Nothing about the tail lights though. Please let me know if they do anything to your tail lights.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts