Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm Steve.

I've just taken delivery of my new Giulia Quadrifoglio; Competizione Red, Dark Forged Technicos and CCB with driver assist package, and HK sound system.

This is Alfa #7.

Moving recently from a 4C LE to the Giulia.
Currently also own a GQV ( Giulietta)

Been around most of the forums over the years, looking forward to getting to know y'all.

:)

·
Registered
288 Posts
Alfa #7 ?! Hey Steve, at this point, as you can imagine, all we want to see are photos of all of your past Alfas (as well as current) and then we can start poking at you about your Giulia. It's only to be expected ;)

·
Registered
167 Posts
Welcome Steve. Another Kiwi around here is no bad thing!

I'm jealous if you CCB brakes! I also have the Comp Red but with the sparco seats and the dark telediale wheels. 3000km in 8 weeks and still loving it. A friend and fellow GT4 owner in Auckland came down to Taupo and took mine for a drive. He had one in his garage within a week. Silver stone silver. We were at Taupo race track with it Sunday (see seperate thread by Al).

Probably a good thing we stick together. Going to need it. Asked for an oil change today during 6117 software update told no oil filters in NZ :).

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Hi Steve!
Love the key ring. I plan to get something similar. I'll be sure to come to you with questions, especially about the history of the mark. That's one of my favorite things about cars!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Steve!
Love the key ring. I plan to get something similar. I'll be sure to come to you with questions, especially about the history of the mark. That's one of my favorite things about cars!
Hey Thanks.
When you look a bit closer you may or may not want the key ring.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome :)
Congrats :grin2:

My father uses those old style FOBs on his old style Alfas. I've got a Ford version for my old Ford truck. And I've got the new FOB style that came with my new style Alfa.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.