Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally broke and picked up a Giulia Ti last night.. black on black with the sport and performance packages.. Proud to be a part of the Alfa family:smile2:

Reactions: MINIME

·
Registered
691 Posts
Welxome! I picked up my Quad yesterday and still smiling.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
thanks... I'm in Mercer county, so central NJ... leased the car from Maple Shade Fiat / Alfa

welcome where in nj are you? what dealership. i have a expel and ceramic coating info if you need it.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sure.. I don't drink coffee, but as long as I can get a coke I'm good : )
the only Alfa I've seen around me was a 4C last weekend at home depot of all places.. I guess they were picking up a paint brush since nothing else would fit in there... lol

nice! I'm in south brunswick /Princeton area there are a couple of other giulia in our area. we should try to get a coffee talk together. how does that sound.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
thats a monday or tues that works for me hopefully good for everyone else

I actually meant to write June 23 or 24 but I am available in July but not the 23rd.

Let's plan on July 24th?

Earliest I can be there would be 6:30pm.

·
Registered
321 Posts
june 23rd is no good for me I catering a wedding .Im usually off on saturday but the 23rd of june I'm booked.. june 16th? time is not an issue if easier we can meet after work during the week too..im available mon- wed anytime after 3.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Let's just keep July 24th at 6:30pm at Forrestal Village if that works for you Sal and hopefully everyone else.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I can do it tonight unless you would like to start it now.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Sal I assume saw u Sat. on Rt27, I was going northbound and bumper to bumper. You were going South, i flashed once and you did twice followed by that rumble exhaust sound - that could be the first time I hear quad sound on the road, you made my day.

·
Registered
187 Posts
First thing first, congratulations and welcome !! Since i got my giulia end of last year i only saw about 5 or 6 (including Stelivo) in the wild, haven't seen a black color one ! My son went out last night watched the PU reunion fireworks and excited saw a black Giulia and snap a pic to show me. If it was you we are not far apart. We should meet as Sal preposed.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts