Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All. I joined a couple months ago while researching getting a Giulia. Wanted to get a feel for community - so far, so great! So much useful information on these forums, very helpful for getting “real” driver/owner info, especially for such a new platform.

Last car I bought was 12 yrs ago (RX8). Loved it and honestly was waiting for something just as fun to drive, unique, clean lines, etc. I opted to have engine rebuilt a few years ago rather than “rush” into my next car (nothing on the market in my $ range was pulling at me).

I believe I’ve found her! Just picked up my Giulia Ti Sport Q4 yesterday, promptly drove to detailer for paint protection + spoiler + black out a couple pieces. Can’t wait to get her back for real in a few days!

Thanks again for this great site.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Your driver cred is authenticated with 10+ years of RX8 ownership, well done!

Giulia is an awesome car, you made a great choice! Please share some pics once you get the car back from first round of mods!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hi All. I joined a couple months ago while researching getting a Giulia. Wanted to get a feel for community - so far, so great! So much useful information on these forums, very helpful for getting “real” driver/owner info, especially for such a new platform.

Last car I bought was 12 yrs ago (RX8). Loved it and honestly was waiting for something just as fun to drive, unique, clean lines, etc. I opted to have engine rebuilt a few years ago rather than “rush” into my next car (nothing on the market in my $ range was pulling at me).

I believe I’ve found her! Just picked up my Giulia Ti Sport Q4 yesterday, promptly drove to detailer for paint protection + spoiler + black out a couple pieces. Can’t wait to get her back for real in a few days!

Welcome, hope to see you around. Only spotted a handful of Giulias in the GTA in almost a year of paying attention (and a couple of Stelvios), glad to hear the sighting chances are increasing in the area. :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Your driver cred is authenticated with 10+ years of RX8 ownership, well done!
Haha, thanks, that feels good!

Giulia is an awesome car, you made a great choice! Please share some pics once you get the car back from first round of mods!
"... first round ..." lol, yes I have a feeling about that ;)
will def post some...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome, hope to see you around. Only spotted a handful of Giulias in the GTA in almost a year of paying attention (and a couple of Stelvios), glad to hear the sighting chances are increasing in the area. :)
Ooo, perhaps I may have already seen yours and *ahem* taken some pics ... if it was parked on Annette a few months ago :eek:
I drive mostly 416 with a bit of nearer 905 and I feel like I see 1 Giulia/Stelvio once a week. Or, could just be daydreams in my head ;)
Cheers to more sightings!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Ooo, perhaps I may have already seen yours and *ahem* taken some pics ... if it was parked on Annette a few months ago :eek:
I drive mostly 416 with a bit of nearer 905 and I feel like I see 1 Giulia/Stelvio once a week. Or, could just be daydreams in my head ;)
Not mine, I'm in the East end (905 area). So there's more of us around. :)

Reactions: need4speed

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
2018 Ti Sport Q4 Misano Blue
80 Posts

I just picked up my Giulia this week, where did you get your spoiler done and how much did it cost. I’m just north of the City in Vaughan and would love to get a spoiler.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Congratulations! I'm a former RX8 owner too, loved it. You gonna save a lot on gas and oil...

·
Registered
162 Posts
I'm downtown Toronto, Queen West. That might have been me on Annette...2019 Q2 Ti Carbon Rosso Comp :)
I've never seen another Q2 Ti in Toronto. It's nice having something so don't see everyday.

Ooo, perhaps I may have already seen yours and ahem taken some pics ... if it was parked on Annette a few months ago :eek:

·
Registered
231 Posts
I just picked up my Giulia this week, where did you get your spoiler done and how much did it cost. I’m just north of the City in Vaughan and would love to get a spoiler.
You probably seen my red one in Vaughan , own it for 3 years already

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey speed ,I drove an RX8 for six years a few years ago and it was the best drivers car I have owned until I got a loaded TI Sport. The Mazda may have handled a tad better.but it was too slow. I've owned Audis,BMWs,Infity,Acura and Lexus too and I much prefer the Alfa.

·
Registered
231 Posts
How are you enjoying it? Where did you purchase yours Maranello?
Love it. Was driving like crazy 1-st year, put lots of milage including trip to NL and few states :)
Have 3 body related accidents, 1 major and 2 minors
yes Maranello, no much choice there

·
Registered
2018 Ti Sport Q4 Misano Blue
80 Posts
Love it. Was driving like crazy 1-st year, put lots of milage including trip to NL and few states :)
Have 3 body related accidents, 1 major and 2 minors
yes Maranello, no much choice there
Yeah, I went by there to see what they had used. Not too much, found mine at Alfa Romeo Toronto. How so you find the service at Vaughan?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Yeah, I went by there to see what they had used. Not too much, found mine at Alfa Romeo Toronto. How so you find the service at Vaughan?
service is ok, prepare to leave car for whole day

1 - 19 of 19 Posts