Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I did it. Don't take a test drive unless you're prepared to buy! It took a while to find all the right equipment, but I found it down in Pasadena. Flew down yesterday, bought the car and drove home!

It's awesome so far!

Ti with perf package, both driver assists, HK upgrade, Lusso package

Now to figure out what updates the car needs...

BTW, I got it at Rusnak in Pasadena. I would highly recommend this dealer. I made the deal over the phone and apart from deciding lease vs. buy when I was there, it was very quick and painless.

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
Well, I did it. Don't take a test drive unless you're prepared to buy! It took a while to find all the right equipment, but I found it down in Pasadena. Flew down yesterday, bought the car and drove home!

It's awesome so far!

Ti with perf package, both driver assists, HK upgrade, Lusso package

Now to figure out what updates the car needs...

BTW, I got it at Rusnak in Pasadena. I would highly recommend this dealer. I made the deal over the phone and apart from deciding lease vs. buy when I was there, it was very quick and painless.
Congrats!

Im in the Bay Area as well. Did you have issues with the local dealer that drove you to purchase your Giulia from a dealer in Pasadena?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I liked Steven's Creek, but they couldn't get the car I wanted since it was out of the Autonation network. I was all ready to order when I found this one and they couldn't come to agreement on a trade. The price was right too and worth the $170 flight and 6 hour (fun) drive home. I think that the prices are better in So Cal since there's more dealers and more stock.

Plus it's always nice buying the cheapest car the dealer sells :) (they also sell Masaratis, Bentleys, and Rolls)

I would avoid Burlingame Fiat (as I think others have mentioned).

·
Registered
122 Posts
I liked Steven's Creek, but they couldn't get the car I wanted since it was out of the Autonation network. I was all ready to order when I found this one and they couldn't come to agreement on a trade. The price was right too and worth the $170 flight and 6 hour (fun) drive home. I think that the prices are better in So Cal since there's more dealers and more stock.

Plus it's always nice buying the cheapest car the dealer sells :) (they also sell Masaratis, Bentleys, and Rolls)

I would avoid Burlingame Fiat (as I think others have mentioned).
I asked about ordering a Quadrifoglio from Stevens Creek, but the have never gotten back to me. Same at Burlingame. Im going to try Cartelligent and see what they can do for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts