Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just purchased a 2022 black on black Veloce. I owed the Jaguar X type when it first came out years ago. The Giulia reminds me of the Jag but 10xs better.

Love this car!! Totally underrated and you don't see many on the roads here. It's my new favorite car!!

P.S. What is the button with an "open door" on the right upper light panel? When I select it..it turns red but nothing happens. If you know help me out. Can't seems to find the answer anywhere.

Corey

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
P.S. What is the button with an "open door" on the right upper light panel? When I select it..it turns red but nothing happens. If you know help me out. Can't seems to find the answer anywhere.

Corey
Are you talking about #4 is this picture?
Font Parallel Circle Screenshot Paper

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello,

Yes I saw that in the manual also, but it just turns red when I engage it. The other map light buttons work fine and turns on the lights. Im wondering if it has something to do with the door since the icon has an (open door) on it. But so far, Im not seeing or understanding the function.

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
Hello,

Yes I saw that in the manual also, but it just turns red when I engage it. The other map light buttons work fine and turns on the lights. Im wondering if it has something to do with the door since the icon has an (open door) on it. But so far, Im not seeing or understanding the function.
Mine lights up yellow when I push it with the car running, and in this position turns off the map lights when the door is open (and prevents them coming on when the door is opened).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts