Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Giulia 2.0 TI Q4 Alfa Rosso
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

As of a month ago I'm the proud new owner of my first Alfa, a '20 Giulia Ti Q4 in Alfa Rosso! Already installed the CF spoiler, looking at doing a rear diffuser swap since I'm jealous of all of you Sport drivers...

Absolutely love the car so far. I'm so glad I bought this over the A3!

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello all!

As of a month ago I'm the proud new owner of my first Alfa, a '20 Giulia Ti Q4 in Alfa Rosso! Already installed the CF spoiler, looking at doing a rear diffuser swap since I'm jealous of all of you Sport drivers...

View attachment 116562
View attachment 116556
Nice! Ordered the spoiler as well for our recent Giulia purchase. Just need to get some time to slap it on. Ordered the gopedal also. Eager to try that when it arrives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice! Ordered the spoiler as well for our recent Giulia purchase. Just need to get some time to slap it on. Ordered the gopedal also. Eager to try that when it arrives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks!

Heads up, I bought my spoiler on Amazon and the adhesive it came with was (of course) absolute garbage. I recommend buying some of the good stuff if you haven't already. Don't want your spoiler flying off the back and into someone's windshield at 70mph...

The GoPedal interested me, but I steered away from it. I'm wanting to do a full stage two, but I'm probably going to ride most of my warranty out first.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hello all!

View attachment 116562
View attachment 116556
I have yet to see a Giulia I didn’t think was beautiful, but man… that red with the black technico wheels is SHARP! Wow! Congrats on your new car. Enjoy the drive… and the late night peeks at it while it’s parked! I can’t help myself from looking at mine last thing before I go to bed. lol!

·
Registered
2017 Giulia QV Rosso Competizione
333 Posts
No no, not Tecnicos..

Still nice!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have yet to see a Giulia I didn’t think was beautiful, but man… that red with the black technico wheels is SHARP! Wow! Congrats on your new car. Enjoy the drive… and the late night peeks at it while it’s parked! I can’t help myself from looking at mine last thing before I go to bed. lol!
Thanks! That black + red color combination is the one I initially fell in love with when I discovered the car. I was lucky enough to find this beauty pre-owned with the exact color scheme I wanted and without that dastardly panoramic roof. So many of these cars ship with the panoramic roof and at 6'5" I honestly just can't fit inside of them due to the decreased headroom. I was really worried I wouldn't be able to get one for that reason alone. Needless to say, I lucked out big time!
I have the same disease as you, it seems! The day I bought it I went out into the garage about every 45 minutes and just looked at it. Truly a beautiful machine, especially when it was pulled up right next to my old '15 Cruze that I was waiting for Carvana to come pick up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts