Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 2021 Giulia Ti Sport AWD this afternoon. Couldn't finish all the paperwork due to a power outage so I go back in the morning to pick it up.

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. Since this is the "wife's" car...I won't be making any noticeable changes to it.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
oooh. welcome to the cult

Reactions: MAJ_Charlie

·
Registered
102 Posts
Great looking Giulia! I’ve got the Montecarlo Blue as well. Welcome to the fold.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Welcome to the asylum. I too purchased our Giulia for the wife. We have had a fabulous ownership experience, so far. I have added the EC P2 tune with the larger induction tube, keeping the stock airbox and exhaust. She sounds and behaves like stock, but with extra grunt when you ask for it. Best of luck from a fellow Alfisti in south-central PA.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Welcome! Hopefully I spot you around NoVA!

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Finally got it home this afternoon.

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wife gave a friend a ride down to Woodbridge. On her way back...missed her exit and ended up going around the beltway towards Tysons. She clearly doesn't like her car!

Reactions: kshitishsoman

·
Registered
66 Posts
Wife gave a friend a ride down to Woodbridge. On her way back...missed her exit and ended up going around the beltway towards Tysons. She clearly doesn't like her car!
Welcome from suburban Maryland. Around the Beltway to Tysons? Not the scenic route, but fun anyway in the Alfa.

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Welcome from suburban Maryland. Around the Beltway to Tysons? Not the scenic route, but fun anyway in the Alfa.
She said she was trying to figure out all the controls… :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Sounds like an excuse I would have used!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts