Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,469 Posts
Hello, I just wanted to introduce myself as a new member from CT. I purchased last Friday a new 2018 ARGQ in Trofeo white. I'm looking forward to the ownership and driving experience and being a part of these forums! Below are some pics or the new car.
Sweet, but isn't GQ a magazine? :nerd:

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
welcome! Also from CT so good to hear from some fellow owners (don't see a lot). Can I ask where you bought from? :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
welcome! Also from CT so good to hear from some fellow owners (don't see a lot). Can I ask where you bought from? :)
Thanks, I bought it from Valenti in Hartford. They had every color available so toughest part was choosing which one because they all look great! What part of CT are you from? I'm in Glastonbury.

·
Registered
5,018 Posts
Thanks, I bought it from Valenti in Hartford. They had every color available so toughest part was choosing which one because they all look great! What part of CT are you from? I'm in Glastonbury.
ahh used to go to a Sunday C&C there in that mall area near the Starbucks...lots of high end Italian metal and a few German/Japanese/American thrown in on occasion...

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ahh used to go to a Sunday C&C there in that mall area near the Starbucks...lots of high end Italian metal and a few German/Japanese/American thrown in on occasion...
They still have that I believe although I haven't gone in a few years. I used to go with my Ducati.

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
I'm over near Sherman / New Fairfield way (out West) :) Would be great to meet up sometime. You just missed our annual jolly to run at Limerock sadly :) We'll post up anything local so keep peeled!

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Hello, I just wanted to introduce myself as a new member from CT. I purchased last Friday a new 2018 ARGQ in Trofeo white. I'm looking forward to the ownership and driving experience and being a part of these forums! Below are some pics or the new car.
NICE! Congrats! That wasn’t the white QV Miller had a special on last week was it? A great deal if it was. I saw that beauty sitting there when I test drove the Stelvio quad...

Good luck and enjoy regardless!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm over near Sherman / New Fairfield way (out West) :) Would be great to meet up sometime. You just missed our annual jolly to run at Limerock sadly :) We'll post up anything local so keep peeled!
Sounds great, I am always interested in meetups. Was the Lime Rock run this past weekend during the races? I was there on Sat. with my 911 and saw a group of Alfas there.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
NICE! Congrats! That wasn’t the white QV Miller had a special on last week was it? A great deal if it was. I saw that beauty sitting there when I test drove the Stelvio quad...

Good luck and enjoy regardless!
Thanks, mine came from Valenti in Hartford. Curious though, what were they listing the special for if it was public?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Congrats and enjoy, I just bought a Giulia myself a month ago, im in stratford by sikorsky.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Congrats again, my man! :smile2:

·
Registered
399 Posts
Great choice

Welcome I’m sure you will enjoy the site as I do. I wanted to say beautiful car always love that color white last 2 cars were that color. But that interior, blew me away first one I seen like that didn’t know the offered that until now. So if choosing was the hardest part you are making it look easy because that was a great choice.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone, I took this car for its first extended drive on Sunday for the Greenwich Concours and it seems to have a celebrity like status. On the drive back, a guy in a jeep was snapping photos and filming my car along side me, a guy in a 997.1 GT3 RS roared past me and gave a friendly honk, and a guy at the gas station pump next to me loved the car and knew everything about it, even saying that it needs a Capristo exhaust, haha.

Also, my friend who just spent over $200k on a new GT3 saw it for the first time and couldn't believe the interior stitching throughout (since he has none and a rubber dash!) and also how good the exhaust sounds. He asked how did they make it sound so good.

Anyway, I think people seem to have very warm feelings when they see the car which isn't always the case with other makes I've owned.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Welcome I’m sure you will enjoy the site as I do. I wanted to say beautiful car always love that color white last 2 cars were that color. But that interior, blew me away first one I seen like that didn’t know the offered that until now. So if choosing was the hardest part you are making it look easy because that was a great choice.
Thanks Sensei! The green/white stitching was a must have for me after first seeing it at the dealer. I just found it to be irresistible.

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Sounds great, I am always interested in meetups. Was the Lime Rock run this past weekend during the races? I was there on Sat. with my 911 and saw a group of Alfas there.
We were there on May 18th (Friday) just before the race weekend/s @BMWCCA. Good to know Alfa's are showing up at Limerock.. usually just me parked there on my own :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know this is an old post, but I am also in the Hartford, CT area, and am thinking about getting an Alfa. How was the experience with Valenti??

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
706 Posts
Miller motorcars in Greenwich does a great job. They know how to treat customers as they sell high end brands and give very personal experiences. They have Alfa in both greenwich and westport so not too far from hartford.

Talk to Sean Williams.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I know this is an old post, but I am also in the Hartford, CT area, and am thinking about getting an Alfa. How was the experience with Valenti??
I bought my TI sport Stelvio at Valenti. The salesman I dealt with was very knowledgeable and accommodating. We drove Giulias and Stelvios and settled on the SUV. I have not been back for service.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts