Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I am a very excited new owner of Quadrifoglio. I have a few other toys including a 94 supra making 640hp. How many other Illinois owners are out there?

Attachments

·
Registered
658 Posts
You definitely look excited in the first photo. Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the quadrifoglio.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Nice! Congrats.

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
welcome! Awesome collection you have there.. my brother owns a UK spec MKIV Supra.. brilliant car. You have exceptional taste :D

Enjoy your QV and be safe!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Me...Schaumburg area. White QV. Congrats!

Reactions: its_ikes

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
I would have been able to join in on the fun but now need to wait for a new order. Count me in end of July!

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome :)
Congrats :grin2:

Sorry, I'm in California. :(

·
Registered
249 Posts
I'm a member of our ChitownM3 car group and have brought my 911 and, recently, my QV to the meets. They actually just did a Galena cruise this weekend, but I already had plans.

I agree that we should meetup sometime. I can arrange it; just let me know so we can pick somewhere in the middle.

·
Registered
39 Posts
im from illinois too, i had the first one sold in the midwest :) We should do a little meeting, you guys should see my exhaust system too

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Finally got mine! Let's do this... Some coffee/donuts?

Reactions: Racer Z

·
Registered
39 Posts
Finally got mine! Let's do this... Some coffee/donuts?

There is supercars Saturdays this coming Saturday June 2nd. I'll be there, maybe some of you can come too?

·
Registered
372 Posts
Just wanted to revive this thread- I recently went to an M-Vade event last month - met a ton of very nice people there, really nice cars of course. I only stayed for about an hour (they met by the Field Museum) - had my son with me and he was bored (he's 11) so we ended up leaving and missing the drive up north. Did get to see the new Titanosaur though, but miss Sue - heard she's moving to her own display upstairs so thankfully they haven't gotten rid of Chicago's own T-Rex ha!

Would love to get together with some Alfas though!

Anyone have any thoughts? I know it's getting colder, but any excuse for a decent drive....

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Just wanted to revive this thread- I recently went to an M-Vade event last month - met a ton of very nice people there, really nice cars of course. I only stayed for about an hour (they met by the Field Museum) - had my son with me and he was bored (he's 11) so we ended up leaving and missing the drive up north. Did get to see the new Titanosaur though, but miss Sue - heard she's moving to her own display upstairs so thankfully they haven't gotten rid of Chicago's own T-Rex ha!

Would love to get together with some Alfas though!

Anyone have any thoughts? I know it's getting colder, but any excuse for a decent drive....
Is sheridan all fixed up by the lake? Maybe we can start on dempster and drive all the way up north through the winding roads. On the way back stop at starbucks near baha temple?

·
Registered
876 Posts
We could do a little cars n coffee meet up this sunday morning, maybe chicago downtown or streets of woodfield?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts