Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked my dream car after a long 25-year wait: a 2017 white Giulia with red interior and sport interior/exterior packages. I have owned two 164s, a Milano, an Alfetta and a GTV6 Maratona (plus several fiats and a maserati). But I already love my Giulia like no other.....despite it's quirks (they go with the territory, don't they?). I am happy to once again be a part of the Alfa community!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I feel like I saw this car for sale pre-owned in the New England area ... same car? Congrats

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Welcome Ross! Great to hear you're having an awesome experience thus far. Where abouts are you? Assuming you are close we have a few of us going to Limerock in CT in May if you're interested in seeing what she can really do :D

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,373 Posts
I can identify and appreciate.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Congratulations Ross....we picked up our beauties on the same day! I hope we both enjoy it as much as we anticipate (after driving it all afternoon I think I likely will!)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Correct! Found it pre-owned a few miles from where I work in Boston. Had to check it out. Turns out it's a Florida car in amazing condition. And after just a few days of ownership I can say everything I've been reading about the Giulia is true (the good and the not so good). And as with evefry Alfa I've owned, the good stuff outweighs the bad by a million to one!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts