Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
2022 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone,

I'm Matt and I've been a member of these forums for a little over a year now. I joined when I first became interested in the Giulia Quadrifoglio and have finally decided to introduce myself since I'm the proud new owner of one.

Having a week to drive the car and learn about it first hand, I can now say I own a modern classic. The car is brilliant as a daily driver, a canyon-carving machine, and something that makes you feel special. At some point in the near future I'd like to see how it is on a track too.

You'll have to excuse my photography as that's not a skill I possess, but here are a few shots of it. Check out @PashaAlfa Aston Martin Vantage too. What a dream machine that is!
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire
Wheel Cloud Tire Vehicle Grille
Tire Vehicle registration plate Wheel Car Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Attachments

Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
Hello everyone,

I'm Matt and I've been a member of these forums for a little over a year now. I joined when I first became interested in the Giulia Quadrifoglio and have finally decided to introduce myself since I'm the proud new owner of one.

Having a week to drive the car and learn about it first hand, I can now say I own a modern classic. The car is brilliant as a daily driver, a canyon-carving machine, and something that makes you feel special. At some point in the near future I'd like to see how it is on a track too.

You'll have to excuse my photography as that's not a skill I possess, but here are a few shots of it. Check out @PashaAlfa Aston Martin Vantage too. What a dream machine that is!
View attachment 126909 View attachment 126912 View attachment 126910
Gorgeous 馃槏

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Beautiful man. Fellow Angelino here, hope to catch a glimpse of your ride on one of the canyons. Still have yet to see an Ocra Giulia QV in the flesh.
Thank you! I'll mostly be on Angeles Crest since it's pretty close to home. Malibu Canyon has a bunch of great roads too and I'm always down to come out that way. Let's go for a drive sometime!

Premium Member
Welcome! Beautiful 馃ぉ Exposed CF roof too鈥攐ut of curiosity, I鈥檓 assuming it came with a CF 鈥淰鈥? Mine did not, and I always thought it was odd they chose not to include it鈥攁lso it had dark badging and CF mirror caps. Is this a 2021 or did you put the work in the first week of ownership? If it鈥檚 a new 2022 you ordered鈥攎ine definitely didn鈥檛 come with any of this as options. According to my build and spec sheet, it was supposed to have a painted CF roof too, which was incorrect. Enjoy the ride!!!

Reactions: Mvforza

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome! Beautiful 馃ぉ Exposed CF roof too鈥攐ut of curiosity, I鈥檓 assuming it came with a CF 鈥淰鈥? Mine did not, and I always thought it was odd they chose not to include it鈥攁lso it had dark badging and CF mirror caps. Is this a 2021 or did you put the work in the first week of ownership? If it鈥檚 a new 2022 you ordered鈥攎ine definitely didn鈥檛 come with any of this as options. According to my build and spec sheet, it was supposed to have a painted CF roof too, which was incorrect. Enjoy the ride!!!
Thank you! It is indeed a 2022. Mike at Alfa of Strongsville went to bat for me when Alfa cancelled my 2021 order and was able to get me a $1000 accessories credit. I used that to get the carbon "V" and mirror caps, as well as a wheel and tire warranty. Did the dark badging when I got the ppf put on.

Now it looks like the original car I ordered! Only difference is the red calipers as I had originally spec'd gloss black. I think I actually prefer the red calipers though now that I see them in person.

By the way, I'm angry about the switch away from the carbon roof too. I ordered mine for the look (I think it looks best on Ocra) and just lucked out. I think it's wrong that the change wasn't at least communicated with the dealerships so customers could make an informed decision.

Premium Member
Thank you! It is indeed a 2022. Mike at Alfa of Strongsville went to bat for me when Alfa cancelled my 2021 order and was able to get me a $1000 accessories credit. I used that to get the carbon "V" and mirror caps, as well as a wheel and tire warranty. Did the dark badging when I got the ppf put on.

Now it looks like the original car I ordered! Only difference is the red calipers as I had originally spec'd gloss black. I think I actually prefer the red calipers though now that I see them in person.

By the way, I'm angry about the switch away from the carbon roof too. I ordered mine for the look (I think it looks best on Ocra) and just lucked out. I think it's wrong that the change wasn't at least communicated with the dealerships so customers could make an informed decision.
Ah! I knew this had to be from Strongsville鈥擨 saw it in a photo on their lot about three weeks ago and was thinking, 鈥淲hy does this one have a CF V and mirror caps!鈥

Glad it鈥檚 in LA haha!

Inquiring minds would want to know if my Ocra GT QV is still like 1 of 3 in Ohio (with only one more on the way) :D

My dealer gave me a great deal after having 2 2021 QVs canceled on me. That still has me a bit salty; but I wouldn鈥檛 trade this color for those specs. I just wished I would have known the painted CF roof was gone, I would have just paid the extra $2K for an exposed one.

Reactions: Mvforza
1 - 11 of 11 Posts