Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of y'all my remember me ordering a 2018 QV from Jim in Strongsville. Well that turned into a 2019 QV bc they had stopped orders for MY18. Win 1 for me. Well when some of the options for 2019's started to leak I wanted to add the carbon fiber exterior package. Jim tried to add it to my original order from 5/25/18. It was too late. So Jim just ordered me another new car on 7/20/18. Win 2 for me.

Just got an update from Alfa Premium Care. They called me, but was unaware of the 'new order'. They called to update me on the original order. Anyways, the original order is in D stage. All parts have been delivered and it will start assembly soon. He was able to find my 'new order' and discovered it was in C stage. The parts have been ordered and are scheduled for deliver to the factory.

So they are going to track both orders just so I can have an idea on when my 'new order' could be ready. Anyone have any ideas of the time frame from this point on? Gawd I CANNOT WAIT!!

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Who has the crystal ball? What did Jimmy tell you or AC? I have seen deliveries all over the map for 2018’s some got them real quick and some waited a very long time. Got all the way through and then sat at a port for some unknown reason. 3 week break in production at the plant in Italy in August one of the posters mentioned in another thread. Look at the MY2019 thread

·
Registered
51 Posts
Congrats on taking your first step to ownership. I estimate your first car will come in Sept and second in Nov based on my factory order experience from a Canadian dealer. I’d go for the 2019 all the way.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Both orders are a 2019. The second order was to add the carbon fiber exterior package. I'm patient enough to wait for the exact car I want, but I am getting anxious for it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts