Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I are moving to Santa Fe, NM on Aug 11. We're a one-Alfa home at the moment, but my wife is eyeing a Stelvio so that might change.

I'd love to meet people, and have already arranged coffee with some - but I'd like to meet anybody else in NM with a Giulia. Our new house has a pull-through motorcourt, and I'm not above having an Alfa-themed BYOCar party. Say hello so I can keep in touch!

Reactions: lost1750GTV

·
Registered
2 Posts
That's great. I feel like it's a fun state. We are planning to move to NM as well. We have been looking for potential housing over there for the past couple of months. I'm thinking about Santa Fe since the majority of the jobs are there and my wife agrees. I'm looking for housing there and there are a few options that I like. We even scheduled some job interviews over there already. Because the timing is kind of wack we'll probably have to fly down there and have our car shipped. (I really really don't like rentals and I don't have the time to drive down there myself). I've been looking for some good shipping companies and the one that caught my attention was A1 auto Transport (you can check them out here: https://www.a1autotransport.com/commercial-moving-companies/) because they seem like the most reliable ones but if you guys have any other suggestions I would be glad to hear them.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that's great. I feel like it's a fun state. We are planing to move to NM as well.
Any idea of when/where? I grew up here and am happy to provide some pointers!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts