Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Joining the forum today while waiting for news of a shipping date for my Quadrifoglio. I ordered her in early October and she is built and awaiting final inspection. Rosso Competizione Tri-coat, Leather Seats with red stitching, Driver assist Dynamic package, Bright 5-hole wheels.
Looking forward to her arrival!

We are trading in a 2011 Audi S4 and my 2003 Maserati Spyder is consigned and looking for a buyer. My wife had a new 1986 Alfa Romeo Spyder and despite the reliability and build issues it was very easy to get her to test drive a Giulia as she has such fond memories of her Alfa. She had a Giulia Ti all spec'd out when I was able to convince her if we were going to buy a new car we might as well get the best example of it, the Quadrifoglio. She agreed! So the wait is almost over.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome :smile2:

You can expect a six month wait on the new Quad. Our Ti took four months, Quads take a bit longer. Plenty of comradery and reading here while you wait.

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
welcome! Yeah that wait will be slightly painful but worth it (I didn't wait more than 7 hours but I saw from others). That's a lovely spec too. please use this place to get all the help you need, there's many that have been through it :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts