Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been reading for a while and really appreciate the useful information posted on this site. Thank you to those who have provided it.

We live in Charlotte, NC. and have a Giulia on order, which should arrive in about four weeks. The Giulia is a 2018 Lusso, Montecarlo Blue with Crema interior, Ti performance package, static and dynamic driver assistance packages, High Performance Bi-Xenon headlights, Navigation and Harman Kardon.

By the way, for those interested in 2019s, I have a copy of the 2019 Alfa ordering guide. The file is too large to attach here but I may be able to answer questions.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Welcome and congrats! You're gonna love the car. As far as 2019s go, there have been rumors that there is a new feature, or lack there of, that's going to be upsetting to Giulia owners. Any idea what that could be? Also, curious to know if there's any new colors available.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is an ordering guide so changes in standard things wouldn't be shown. But the only new Giulia feature I see is rear seat heaters.

There appear to be three new colors, Imola Titanium, Lipari Gray, and Silverstone Gray. They also offer a new seat color for Lussos and Tis that is white, it is called ice.

They also offer two new packages that are mostly cosmetic and wheels as far as I can tell. One is the Ti sport carbon package for $5000 over the TI price and the other is the Nero Edizione package.

·
Registered
253 Posts
This is an ordering guide so changes in standard things wouldn't be shown. But the only new Giulia feature I see is rear seat heaters.

There appear to be three new colors, Imola Titanium, Lipari Gray, and Silverstone Gray. They also offer a new seat color for Lussos and Tis that is white, it is called ice.

They also offer two new packages that are mostly cosmetic and wheels as far as I can tell. One is the Ti sport carbon package for $5000 over the TI price and the other is the Nero Edizione package.
Ok good to know. Thanks for the info! Does it by chance describe exactly what parts of the car come in carbon fiber with the carbon pack?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The carbon fiber items on the outside are the mirror caps, side skirts, and V grill and on the interior they are illuminated door sills and various interior accents. In addition it has darkened headlamp Bazelles, dark 5 whole 19 inch wheels with monochrome centers and dark exhaust tips. It also comes with leather wrapped dash and upper door panels.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How long did it take to order? Did you order from Foreign Cars Italia in Charlotte? How were they?
Just shy of three months and I bought it from Benson Alfa in Greer, SC. They were great to deal with.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts