Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Ti
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I've been a long time stalker of the forums, the forums led to me trading in my old beat up Porsche 944 for a 2017 Giulia Ti in 2018. I loved the car but it had so many issues I almost gave up on Alfa, but in ealy 2019 my local dealership had a beautiful Milano Blue 2018 Giulia Ti on display. I test drove it and I somehow loved it more than my 2017 and traded up. Going on 3 years later my Milano Blue Ti is my daily driver. Unfortunately I'm out of town until Friday so I don't have any pictures to add to this post, but some will be uploaded as soon as I get back home.

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Hi everyone! I've been a long time stalker of the forums, the forums led to me trading in my old beat up Porsche 944 for a 2017 Giulia Ti in 2018. I loved the car but it had so many issues I almost gave up on Alfa, but in ealy 2019 my local dealership had a beautiful Milano Blue 2018 Giulia Ti on display. I test drove it and I somehow loved it more than my 2017 and traded up. Going on 3 years later my Milano Blue Ti is my daily driver. Unfortunately I'm out of town until Friday so I don't have any pictures to add to this post, but some will be uploaded as soon as I get back home.
Misano. Glad you’re enjoying this one!

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Ti
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Misano. Glad you’re enjoying this one!
Misano! All this time I've been calling it Milano, thanks for letting me know I appreciate it! I thoroughly enjoy my Giulia, but now that it's out of the warranty period I plan on doing minor mods like exhaust and such. Having browsed the site for a while I see that this forum will be a huge help when I get started.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts