Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greeting to all,
So happy to have stumbled upon this site. I will be the proud new owner of a 2018 Giulia Ti Sport in Vulcano Black with red interior in the next 48 hours. Options are Ti Sport package, Driver assistance package, driver's assist dynamic plus package, Dual panel sunroof, Nav and Harmon Kardon.
I just worked out the last details of the deal. Thank you for letting me share....I'm so excited. Ready to study up on this board.
Some mods I'm considering:
Axle back exhaust- Madness, Corsa or Ragazzon?
MaXpower module
Quad rear spoiler
tint the windows

I've been the owner of 4 Spiders off and on since 1983 selling my '87 last year. I know all threads are useless without pictures....My last Alfa:

Attachments

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The dark 5 hole...my favorite wheel the last few years on any Alfa

·
Registered
658 Posts
Welcome to the forum, congratulations on your Giulia. Have fun with the modifications to really personalize it. There is no shortage of threads with opinions and advice on mods.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone....first mod has already been ordered and I don't pick up the car until this afternoon. I purchased the Quad rear deck spoiler.
This day is going to drag until 3:00---UGH

·
Registered
232 Posts
Congratulations Fripp! You are going to love the red interior. Sounds like your weekend is going to dramatically get better at 3pm today...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts