Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
You're in for some fun! Are you looking at new or used?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're in for some fun! Are you looking at new or used?
For now - looking at used. Considering 2019 model as 2020's are still priced too high. Are you from Columbus? (asked cause of your username). I am originally from Columbus haha.

·
Registered
2020 TI Sport Rosso Competizione
52 Posts
Best of luck with your search. Have you owned any Alfas in the past?
Great Alfa Owners Club for support in your area.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Best of luck with your search. Have you owned any Alfas in the past?
Great Alfa Owners Club for support in your area.
Thank you! I have never owned an Alfa before. I've owned a 135i, 335is, S4 and now have an S2000. I am definitely looking forward to having my first :)

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
For now - looking at used. Considering 2019 model as 2020's are still priced too high. Are you from Columbus? (asked cause of your username). I am originally from Columbus haha.
Where are you seeing 2020’s priced in the market right now? I have a 2019 Ti Sport (performance and Nero Edizione package/edition) that checking Carvana for a quote (just checking) and it was at nearly $36K.

And yep, from Columbus (just moved from New Albany to Delaware a few months ago). How close are you to CBus now? If close enough, shoot me a DM.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Where are you seeing 2020’s priced in the market right now? I have a 2019 Ti Sport (performance and Nero Edizione package/edition) that checking Carvana for a quote (just checking) and it was at nearly $36K.

And yep, from Columbus (just moved from New Albany to Delaware a few months ago). How close are you to CBus now? If close enough, shoot me a DM.
2020s seem to be in the $40 - $45k range depending on options / mileage. I did find a local Ti Sport for $34k (had 21k miles), but no Performance Pkg. What color combo is yours?

I currently live in Chicago, but my parents live in Blacklick. So I make frequent trips to the area. I went to Gahanna high school so still have friends in the area!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts