Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All. I needed a reliable 4 seat car so it was between a BMW M4 / M5, a Maserati GranTurismo and the Alfa Gulia Quadrifoglio.

I even contemplated going to the other extremes, either scraping the 4 seat option and instead getting another sport car, like a Z06 or R8, or getting a full fledged SUV.

in the end, I ended up getting the QV because it seems to be the most centered option between a daily driver and a car I can take to the track or rally and have fun.

Speaking of tracking events, I'll be taking the QV to CoTA in Austin this coming Friday. Will see how it does against the competition and against my other toys... will keep you posted! Do let me know what to look for as I've only driven this car for about 6 hours so far... and I only lasted on the "d" mode for about 30 minutes before switching to race! so much fun and sounds much bettter!

Here's a picture of my car next to one of my other fun toys...

DonRinconi

Attachments

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Welcome....the Trofeo White is really nice....re: Tracking the car....stock brakes will wear quickly is what most have reported................Good luck and enjoy....

·
Vendor
1,200 Posts
Welcome to the group.

If you get the chance come say hello. Our TX location is just outside Austin, in Spicewood.

And let us know if there is anything we can do.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.