Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glad to be a part of the forum

Reactions: 407Guy

·
Registered
109 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'm envious of the QV, but I got a 2 yr lease on my Ti Sport with the hope that I can join you among the QV owners in a couple of years!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'm envious of the QV, but I got a 2 yr lease on my Ti Sport with the hope that I can join you among the QV owners in a couple of years!
I'm on the 4-year plan but same idea; if not a QV the rumored 350HP version.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You'll find a lot of helpful advice here. Need an accessory, tires, etc. people will have great opinions/pictures, etc. Have an issue with the car or Alfa, people will have solutions for that also.

And like someone else said, post pics soon. I love the look of the QV. (have a 2.0, which also looks nice, but the QV is amazing).

·
Registered
402 Posts
what's the rumored torque on this rumored 350 hp. I've read about it, and all I see is the HP number. Sounds like a great mid-range car to compete with 335 (that is if Alfa can figure out the infotainment/sensor, etc. issues by then!)

·
Registered
568 Posts
what's the rumored torque on this rumored 350 hp. I've read about it, and all I see is the HP number. Sounds like a great mid-range car to compete with 335 (that is if Alfa can figure out the infotainment/sensor, etc. issues by then!)
I’d imagine 360-380. Although I’m dying for more info too. I wanna know specifics about this particular engine. Can’t wait to find out! Here’s to hoping it’s really coming!

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Welcome and congrats! You gonna love the QV.....

·
Registered
440 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts